Chapter 20

Rayyan’s POV

I just finished showering and walked out of my walk-in closet with towel around my waist. Hana's stopped brushing her hair as she looked at my reflection in the mirror with wide eyes. I smirked inwardly and stretched my body as if im oblivious about my surrounding. Her face turned pink and she looked everywhere except me.

"Love, what should I wear today?" I asked

"Uh...you.. you always wear su...suit right?" She stutter still not looking at me. I walked to her slowly and I could see her getting nervous feeling my presence behind.

"You can stare love, I won't mind. After all, I am all yours." I said hugging her from the back.

"Rayyan, get dressed please" she pleaded. Her breath was getting uneven.

"Why love, couldn't handle my hotness?" I asked snuggling to her neck. Her floral scent is driving me crazy. I kissed her neck and she gasped as I bite her neck.

"Ray...rayyan. We are getting la...late." She said and I stopped. I don't want to scare her with my love torture. I kissed the place where I bite and walked back to the closet to get dressed. I wore my Armani suit and walked out holding my tie only to find my wife pouting looking in the mirror.

"Why pouting, you can ask for a kiss directly" I said only to receive a glare from her.

"Look what you did" she said pointing at her neck. I smirked looking at the art i created.

"What i did? What happened to your neck? " I asked innocently

"You....you bit me. Vampire." she huffed

"Thats a love bite wifey. Not vampire bite." I said. She just glared at me and took her concealer to cover it. I held her hand and she gave me questioning look.

"Don't cover it" I said and her eyes widened.

"Are you kidding me" she shrieked

"You are going to wear hijab whole day. So no need to cover. Please" I said with puppy eyes.

She just glared at me and started draping her hijab securing it with pins. I hugged her lightly by not pulling her into a tight hug. She was taken aback but then she surprised me by leaning to my chest. She was listening to my heartbeat making me lips curve. We stayed like that embracing each other.

"You will be busy sooner handling a marriage from our own family. I just want to say that don't stress yourself. Okay?" I asked

She released herself from my embrace and looked into my eyes. She smiled and nodded.

"Not 1 but 2" she said smilling and i looked at her confused.

"Two? Who else getting married? Are you getting me married to someone" I asked earning a sharp pinch from her.

"I am more than enough for you" she said glaring

"Jealous haan?" I said smirking and she just blushed.

"Mama told me that Asfa ammi asked Rabia ma to get Sharnaaz bhai and Hira married. Rabia ma agreed. So there won't be 1 but 2 nikkah." She said and I was stunned. Yesterday he was talking about Wafa, where does Hira come from?

"what happened? " she asked noticing my expression

"Nothing love. I have a meeting. Will miss you" I kissed her forehead and walked out of Khan's mansion.  I drove to Malik's like a maniac. My car speed increased with the questions in my mind. Does he know about this?

I parked my car and walked to Sharnaaz's cabin. His PA greeted me and I gave him a smile and barged in. He was talking to someone and by his tone, I gueesed it right.

Loving Mr.Khanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें