Chapter 16

Dave POV:

I sat in the vip section of the strip club, with Jordan watching him down his second bottle of Hennessy. For the past week Jayda been gone this been a everyday thing for him. This shit really fucking my nigga up inna head. Even though I don't agree with him drinking his life away, I can't imagine how he feel.

I sat back watching Jordan from a distance, as some chick walked up to him. He smacked her ass and she pushed him back, next thing I know Jordan was grabbing the bitch yo by her neck. I hopped up walking over there, grabbing Jordan.

"Alright it's time to go by nigga" I said this nigga was causing at scene.
"Nah this hoe act like I can't smack her ass" he said Gripping her neck tighter
"Come man lets go, we got other shit to worry about like Jayda not some bitch" I said
"You right" he said letting her go

She dropped down to the floor, some other stripper bitches run to help her up. We walked out hopping inna car, I speed off to his house. Not even 5 minutes he fucking sleep.

20 minutes later I pulled up to his house.

"Aye Jordan, nigga get up" I said shaking him
"Nigga stop" he said pushing my hand away
"Nigga get to bitch ass up, you at home."

He finally got up, grabbing his shit going imma house. I sped off going home, I know Ryan probably sleep. This shit had been fucking with her, she try to go to work to keep her mind busy.

I pulled up to the garage waiting for it to open. Pull in I turned the car off hopping out going inna house. The alarm went off I quickly walked to the key had to turn it off before Ryan wakes up. Walking in the kitchen grabbing a cold bottle of water before heading upstairs.

Walking in the room Ryan was stretched out on the bed sleep. I walked up to the bed and kissed her stomach. I pulled the cover her and went to take a shower, after I took my shower I was out.
                             ********************

Jayda POV:

I sat on the bed that was on the floor with legs pulled to my chest rocking back and forth. My hands were tied up so I couldnt do much. I hear the locked on the door being unlocked, I stood up trying to prepare my self for whoever was coming in the door.

My father walked with a smirk on his face. He walked up to me bagging me into the wall.

"Your little boyfriend didn't come save you I see" he said pushing my hair out of my face.

I turned my head just for him to grab my face making me look at him. He smashed his lips onto mines. I tried to push him off but it didn't work. He push me on the head , taking my pants and shirt off. He pulled his pants down, he pulled my by my legs close to him.

I stated kicking and screaming, he slapped me. I started crying out realizing it was nothing I could do. I wanted to die right now, I was reliving my childhood over. He pushed my legs away, jamming himself into me.

"Damn you kept it tight for daddy, I can make some money off you baby girl"
I cried in pain of how hard and fast he was going.

I started screaming he grabbed my face kissing me. I tried moving my head but he was much stronger. I bite his lip and he sent a hard punch to my face.

He continued raping me for about 20 minutes, before I felt him release. He stand up pulling his pants up. I just laid there I was in pain I couldn't move.

"You finna make me some money baby," he said fixing his shirt

"Call Jordan, he'll pay whatever," I manage to say

"Awwww you think your lol bf gone save you" he said before walking out.

Jordan POV:

I was woken up out my sleep by my phone ringing. I looked at the time it was 5:30am. It was a unknown number calling me.

"Who tf is this?"
"Jordan baby help me." I heard Ryan yelling
I sat up

"If you want yo lil bitch back I need 5 million by tomorrow night"

Before I could say anything the phone clicked.
"Fuck" all I yelled throwing my phone on the bed