Chapter 14

Ryan POV: 2 weeks later

So we been in our new house going on 2 weeks now and I love it. Me and Dave both is always gone, but we still find time for each other. I don't complain cause we both are making money.

I sat up grabbing my phone seeing it was now 12:30pm I said a Doctors appointment at 2 today. I Quietly go up trying not to wake Dave, I was gone wake him up when I got out the shower.

I walked into the bathroom stripping out of my clothes. I opened the shower door turning the water on, I went to pee while the water got hot. I walked into the shower letting the hot water hit my body. I washed my body, just thinking about how I really was pregnant.

Getting out the shower I wrap the towel around my body, walking into the room and along Dave.

                      ****************

"So your baby is strong and healthy" Doctor smith said
"Can we hear the heart beat?" Dave asked
"Yes you can dad." She said smiling

She moved the thing around and there is was our baby's heart beat. I wiped the tears that's was coming down my face, Dave kiss my forehead.

"Okay so you about 4 months mom, your next appointment we'll find out the gender."

She went to print out the ultrasound and then we could leave.

Today me and Dave both were busy Dave was meeting our Relator to see the new Property for his club. I was doing a one on one make up class, so I can get my Certificate to really do make up.
                             *************

Dave POV:

I Dropped Ryan off at her class, I was now headed to this property that could possibly be my new club. I pulled up to the club it was nice as hell on the outside. I parked my car stepping out putting my gun on my waist.

"Good Afternoon Dave" My relator Asia said
"Wssp Asia."
"No wifey today."
"Nah she busy today"
"Well tell her I said hello"
"Alright"

She unlocked the doors to the build, stepping inside it was big asf. It was already updated ready to go, I'll probably just gotta add some lil shit to it nothing too major. 

After walking though and talking about the price I decided to take it. I had to hurry up and get this shit started.

Daddy🤤❤️: when you gone be ready? (5:00pm)
Love💍👑: at 7:30

Looking at the text seeing I had time to slide to check on my traps before picking her up.

**************

Jayda POV:

I was in Target shopping, I came in here just to get some tissue now I'm just picking up shit at this point. Walking towards the check out line I noticed a guy in a black hoodie behind be. Now that I noticed he actually been following me for a while.

Going to the check out line he going to the one next to mines. I turned around just to see him looking at me. At the point I'm getting a little worried with my dad been out of jail now.

Grabbing my bags I decided to call Jordan till I got home. Hearing the phone ring he finally answered.

"Yess love?" He said
"Wyd baby?"
"Nun laying here waiting on you to come over"
"I'll be over there once I take my bags home" I said looking back seeing a car that been behind me for a while. I'm probably just tripping

"Call me when you on yo way I'm finna take a nap"
"Okay I'll be there in about an hour" looking in my mirrors I didn't see the car nomore.
"Already love" he said hanging up

About 15 minutes later I pulled up at home. Pressing the button to open the garage forgetting Jordan had 2 of his cars in there. I closed it parking in the driveway, getting my bags out the car. I heard a door slide open, I looked up seeing 2 men with mask on hopping out the van running towards me. I dropped my bags running to the door, when one grabbed me by my hair. I fell to the ground kicking and screaming, only to be punched in the face after that everything went black. I was out cold.