Chapter 15

Jordan POV:

Jayda was suppose to come over after she left the store yesterday but never showed up. I been calling and texting her but no reply. She starting to piss me off, everytime she get mad at a nigga this the shit she do. But I didn't do shit wrong this time.

I called Ryan to see have she talked to her.

"Wssp jordan"
"Wssp sis, you talked to yo best friend"
"Nope not today what's wrong?"
"Idk, I haven't talked to her since yesterday she was suppose to come over but didn't show up" he said signing
"I'll try to call her, I'll let you know if she answer"
"Alright I'mma go over to her house"

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I saw Ryan texted saying she didn't answer for her neither. Hoping in my Benz I drove over to Jayda's house. Pulling up I see her car in the driveway, getting out the car I walked up to her car. Seeing her door was half way open I saw her phone in the car, and bags still inna back of her car.

At this point I was getting worried I grab my gun off my hip, and walked to the front door. I saw her keys in the door, I open the door walking in the house.

"Jayda" I yelled her name not hearing anything

I walked around the whole house and I didn't see her. Locking her house up, I hoped in my car calling East.

"Wssp nigga"
"Jayda is missing" I said filling him in on what's going on.
"Meet me at the warehouse...... aye don't tell Ryan yet."
"Alright"

Once I got to the warehouse we wasted no time, tryna figure out where she at. I had lee over computer guy broke into Jayda's phone. Going through her phone, I see messages from an unknown number.

"Imma find you"
"You can't hide for long"
"You miss daddy?"

Looking at the messages this shit got me hot, Jayda never told me about this. Who tf could this be, now I don't have a choice to to tell Ryan maybe she'll know something about this.

"Aye East, call Ryan and see if she know anything about this"
"Damn alright this shit finna have a stressing"

***********

Ryan POV:

I was at home ordering hair for my new hair line. I have yet to come up with a name. I been texting Jayda all day, so she can come over and help me with a name but she haven't been answering.

My phone rung just as I was about to go feed, me and my baby. Grabbing my phone seeing it was Dave.

"Hey baby" I said
"Wssp love what you doing ?" He said I could tell something was bothering him
"Nothing ordering hair"
"Did you feed my son today?
"I was just finna go cook some food, what you wanna eat today?"
"I'll buy us some food, I'm finna be on my way home"
"Okay, I love you be safe"
"I love you too" he said hanging up

Getting back in bed, I laid there ordering hair. I had a feeling something wasn't right, idk what it is but something isn't right.  About 30 minutes later I hear the alarm going off then turn off I knew it had to be Dave.

Getting up going downstairs, I see some chick fil a on the island in the kitchen.

"Hi love" Dave said pulling me into a hug.
" hey baby" I said kissing him.

We say at the table eating out food. Dave was texting on his phone the whole time.

"Baby I have something to tell you" he said
"What's wrong baby?"
"When I tell this don't freak out when I tell you this" he said getting up grabbing my bag
"Dave what's going on?" I said now worried
"Jayda she's missing baby"
"Her daddy her fuckin daddy I knew she should of told Jordan what was going on I tried to get her to tell I did" I said while crying
"Baby come down, tell me what you know" Dave said whole pulling me into a hug

I told him everything Jayda told me about her dad. I told him not to tell Jordan, about what Jayda dad did to her as a kid. I felt she should tell him that. Dave called Jordan telling him everything, after about an hour I finally clam down. Crying and stressing wasn't good for the baby.

******************

Jayda POV:

I was woken up by some cold water being tossed on me.
"You missed daddy" my father said smiling