Chapter 8

Ryan POV: 2 Months later

I was at work hovering over the toilet, emptying my stomach. This have been daily for the last couple of weeks. I took a 3 pregnancy test they came back negative, so today I'll be going to the doctor. Getting my self together, before walking out. I walked out going to the nurse station, I sat there with my head down for a minute.

"Ryan just take the rest of the day off" Chris said
"Chris I'm fine" I said regret even saying that
"Ryan that's a order, you aren't up for the job today just get your self together. Come back when you feeling better."

Leaving work I decided to go to my doctor early. After sitting here waiting for 10 minutes they finally called my name.

"GoodMorning Ryan, what brings you in today" Dr. Jones ask
"GoodMorning Dr. Jones, I've been throwing up for a couple of weeks, I took a pregnancy test it came back negative do idk what's wrong."
" I'm going to conduct a urine and blood exam"
"Okay thanks you"

After I went to pee and the cup, she came back and took my blood. I sat there playing with my nails while I hate. Dave been texting me the whole time I been here, but I haven't texted him back. Dr. Jones came back in after 20 minutes.

"You are indeed pregnant, congratulations." Dr. Jones said smiling

I sat there unsure if I was happy or not, scared of what Dave will say. We haven't talked about kids sooo much was running through my head.

"Thank you." I finally said
"Do you not want the baby, you don't seem happy?"
"Noooo I'm keep it, it's just that I haven't really thought about kids"
"You'll be fine Ryan I watched you grow up, into a great women"
"Thanks you Dr. Jones" I said smiling
" I'm going back to get a ultrasound and get you your prenatal pills"

Taking a deep breath, while she put the cold jelly on me stomach. She moved the thing around trying to find the baby. Then their was my baby heart beat, I wiped the tears that had falling off my face. I was 8 weeks. She gave me the picture and pills and I left.

Pulling up to my house, I see Dave car in the driveway. I decided I wasn't going to tell him yet, I was scared. Seeing Dave i opened the door getting out before he could grab the handle.

"You don't see me calling and texting you?" Asked
a mad Dave.
"Please Dave not right now"
"Wtf you mean, why wasn't you responding?"

I ignored him walking in the house he was right behind me. Kicking my shoes off at the door I went and sat on the couch putting my face in the pillow. Not even know I was crying until Dave pulled me into a hug.

"Ma what's wrong, talk to me."
"I'm pregnant." I said looking down at my hands
"Come again" he said standing up
"I'm pregnant Dave"

I pulled the ultrasound out my bag. Looking at him seeing a smile appear on his face.

"My baby is having my baby" he said sitting down kissing me
"I'm scared Dave" I said looking him in the eyes
"Ryan I got you and my baby" he said kissing my lips

I went and took a shower and laid in bed I wasn't feeling well. Dave decided to stay with me for the night.

Dave POV:
I sat on the balcony smoking my blunt while Ryan was sleep. I was happy about the baby but I was scared. What if I don't be a great father, I just had so many thoughts running though my head. One thing I did know was this baby will have a better life than I had. This mean I was gone have to work harder and more before the baby come, all while trying to be there for her.

I finish the blunt, took off my shirt and got in the bed pulling Ryan close to me and I was out.

I woke up hearing Ryan throwing up, I went to the bathroom holding her hair back. After she was done she went and brush her teeth.

"Sorry for woken you"
"Ma you don't have to apologize" I said kissing her forehead.
"I'm going to call off" she said walking away grabbing her phone"
"Yea just rest up, and when did your doctor say the throwing up will stop?"
"She said it's different for everyone"