Chapter 30

Dave POV:
I really didn't know she was in the closet getting dress. lord knows what i wanted to do to her but I was respecting her wishes. After getting dress I went downstair to the kitchen where she was making some food at.

"Sorry about that" I said sitting down
" You fine Dave" she said sitting a plate of food in front of me, taking a sit around from me
"Thank you, where is Nova still sleeping?"
"Yep she gone be sleep for about another hour before she wakes up wanting a bottle" she said taking a bite of her pancake
"So what you wanted to talk about?"
"Shit a lot, I don't even know where to start"
"Well I'll start by saying I really do apologize for what I have done. I actually had time to sit and think about it, and I really was wrong. I should have never disrespected you like that, it was all me being so careless. But I see what I did was really wrong and I apologize. Not only did my actions affect us but also Nova. She's too young to be going from house to house and that's all on me. So I'm welling to do whatever it takes to get my family back." I said pulling my chair closer to the table
"I accept your apology. Yes you hurt me, I don't even know what I did to deserve that. If we was having problems or if I was lacking I'm a area you could have came to me Dave." She said playing with her foo
"Noooo babe it wasn't you it was me, being dumb."
"So who was the girl, do I know her?"
"It was a chick name Taylor. She worked for me at one of my traps and I don't think you know her"
"Taylor... do you have a picture of her?"
"Noo but I can find one, why you know her? I asked getting scared
"The girl that works at the front desk at the shop name is Taylor and she's hasn't been showing up to work."
"Is she light skinned with red hair?" I asked getting nervous
" YES DAVE, ready the bitch from my shop"
"I swear I didn't know, i promise I didn't"
"Where is she cause I know you know"

Flashback
I walked downstairs in the basement where, I kept Taylor. They had her tied up to a chair I pulled a chair up close to her.
"Listen up and I want you to hear me loud and clear. You are going to go down to the police station and tell them you where lying"..
"Fuck you." she yelled right before spitting on my, It landed right on my shoe.
"You luck I don't hit girl, other wise I'll beat the hell outta you. So now like I was saying you are going to tell them you lying and you are going to leave town and go far, far away. I can't kill you cause it will be too obvious."
"You ain't gone do shit, so no I'm not leaving"
"Or I'll just kill your granny and lil brother that's stay in Cali. I should just kill you now since you told the police I raped you. I had to pay them a nice penny to let me out.
"How do you know about them" she asked looking scared
"Don't worry about all that, so do we have a deal?" I asked crossing my arms
"How do I know you not gone kill me?"
"You don't, so you'll have to see and find out"
"Okay, fine but where will I go?"
"I don't give a fuck just out of New York and if you come back I'll just have to kill you.

Flashback over

"Wow Dave, don't even know what to say"
"Ryan I swear I didn't know you knew her"
"Dave okay, if you would've never did the shit.... you know what she's gone now. I Just want you to know if you ever think about about bitch again , I'm gone for good. Be happy i forgave you"
"I promise I'm done."
"So now that, that's out the way have you been to the doctor?"
"Yes I went after both times. Both test were negative"
"Great, now I'm ready to move on from that shit stressing me out. I have been trying to decide if I was going back to the hospital for work or what."
"Ryan you work 12 hour shifts at the hospital, don't you think Nova is still too young to be away from you that long? You know you don't have to work, I got y'all"
"Dave I need my own money not yours, I told you this"
"Okay you have your own money. From you shop and you finna drop you hair line. So money isn't the problem"
"Okay fine, I'll leave the hospital for now, but I'm gonna wanna go back"
"Okay, that's fine"
"You gone have to figure something out, you can't just be out at the traps all down. While I have Nova and trying to work."
"Okay, so how about this Monday-Thursday I work. The rest of the week I'm free."
"Okay, but still you can't be out working past 1am and if so I need to know. And I'll make Monday-Thursday my work days also."
"Who gone watch Nova?"
"For now, since she too young for daycare I can talk to your mother. And my mom is moving down her in 2 months"
"How do you get that to happen?"
"I asked her while she was here, told her I want her and Nova to have a relationship so yea she is moving"
"Okay that's good, do we need to get her a house?"
"Dave me and her is going to go half on a house"
"Nah I can buy it or me and you can go half, she shouldn't have to pay"
"Okay Dave, I'll think about it"
"Soooo I heard you sat be home by 1am. Does that mean I can come back" I asked smirking
"Yes Dave don't make me regret it."
"You won't." I said getting up pulling her into a hug
"I'm really sorry." I said wanting to kiss her but I decided against it, not wanting to rest into things.

After talking and chill with her and Nova. I want to the trap making sure everything was good. Before heading back home, it feels good to be able to go back home again.