Chapter 31

Ryan's POV:  1 month later

Things was finally starting to get back on track for me and Dave. We have gotta to a good point in our relationship now. I can tell that he is really trying and that's all that matters.

This week is a big week for the both of his. I'm dropping my hair line and his is opening up his strip club. Everything at my shop was doing good.

My baby finna be 2 months. Time is going so fast, it seem like I just had her. She is such a good baby. I hate to say it she is a daddy's girl.

"Ms. Smith your website is completely done. The graphic designer is going to email you all the information you need to access it." My assistant Aaliyah stand at the door saying

"Okay great, now can you ask Joe (the security at the shop) to grab all the boxes of hair and put them in my car? I said opening my laptop

"Okay, but are you not working from the shop?"

"For now I'm just going to be working from home. Since nova still so young. And depending on how good the hair sell I would Eventually hire people to get all my orders out." I said pulling up the email from the graphic designer

"Okay, I understand let me know if you need anything I'll be at the first desk."

"Thanks Aaliyah"

"No problem boss" she said talking away.

Since Nova was still too young I decided not to go back to the hospital, and that I would just focus on my businesses.

I pull out my phone calling Dave. It rung twice before he answered.

"Hey baby, you alright?" He asked
"Yes, I'm fine I just wanted to see if you could get Nova from your moms on your way home? I wanted to make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow."
"Okay that's fine. Text me what you want to eat, I'll grab some food."
"Okay, I love you"
"I love you too" he said before hanging up.

I gather all my things ready to head out. Walking to the first I stopped to get everybody attention.

" excuse me everyone can I have your attention?"
Everybody stopped what they were doing , and looked at me. "So Friday we would be having a mandatory meeting at 10:30am. If you can't make it please let me know ahead of time." I said goodbye to everybody and headed home.

Dave POV:
When Ryan called me about 3 hours ago I was at the club making sure everything was straight for Friday. Friday was out ground opening, so I had to get everything together. Me and Ryan both has been busy, I'm going to plan something good for us.

I was in my way home, I had got Nova and the food already. I nigga was tired asf.

I pulled up to the house putting the code in. I parked getting out the car going to the back sit to grab Nova.

She was wild awake, which was good so that means she'll sleep all night.

I locked the door hearing the alarm go off. I sat Nova down going to turn it off. I didn't see Ryan in the kitchen or living room, so I figured she was upstairs probably In her office.

I walked in seeing her on her lap top. She had everything all organized and shit ready for tomorrow. My baby wasn't problem she been in her bag.

"Hey baby" I said walking over giving her the food and kissing her.

"Hi honey and thanks" she said kissing me back, giving Nova from me kissing her cheek

"You got everything ready for tomorrow?" I asked sitting down pulling my food out the bag

"Yep I was just checking over everything, I'm done now"

After eating and talking, she gave Nova a bath and feed her. She was out like a light. We took and shower together and was out also.