Chapter 13

Dave POV :Tuesday

Me and Jordan was on our way to meet Q our possible Cuban plug. I'm praying to god everything go as planned. If I could get him to be our supporter, in all my trap house I'll be making an extra 15 million a year.

Pulling up to this huge house me and Jordan hoped out. This bad ass girl greeted us at the door.

"Damn she bad" Jordan said
"You a fool nigga"
"Right this way gentlemen" the lady said

She walked us out back by the pool, we sat at the table waiting on Q. After 5 minutes later Q walked out, smoking a cigar.

"Hello fellas" he said Reaching out for a hand shake
"Wssp" me and Q both said
"Cigar anyone" he said opening the cigar case that was on the table.

Jordan took one but I was ready to get straight to the point.

**********
"My prices ain't cheap, if I ship you produce to New York. That's petty myself at risk with the law enforcement." Q said

"I got it token care on my end" I said
"We gotta couple of dirty cops, on the scene every drop to make sure shit run smooth." Said Jordan

"We have a deal I'll be your supporter, I'll need my money on time after every drop or I'll be in the states causing hell."

"Deal" I said standing up evening them a hand shake

It was now time to get back home and make this money. I been planning on open a couple of business. Imma be bring in wayyy more money so I need my own business so I won't get couple up. I'm thinking about some clubs.

*******
Ryan POV :

I was at home in the bed, watching All America. Working them 12 hours shift, while pregnant is killing me. I really want to start selling hair and doing makeup, so I can be home more often when the baby comes. I don't wanna give up nursing completely. I'll just have to take to Dave about it.

Tomorrow we are suppose to be moving into the house. I'm really excited for a new start.

I woke up to loud noise down stairs. I got up looking at my phone seeing it was 12pm, damn I over slept we was suppose to start moving at 8 this morning. Sitting up looking around everything I'm my room was gone. Walking into my bathroom it was a pink outfit sitting on the counter.

RYAN'S OUTFIT

After getting dressed, I walked down the stairs seeing every gone

After getting dressed, I walked down the stairs seeing every gone. I going into the living room I see movers moving grabbing the last couple of boxes. Walking around looking for Dave I see him Leaning on the Counter talking on the phone.

Walking up behind him kissing his neck. He turned a pulling me into a hug.

"Alright, imma hit you late." He said before hanging up
"Why didn't you wake me up."
"You was sleeping so peace so I let you sleep"
"Is there anymore boxes?"
"Nope they got everything from my house, so we good to go."

I walked around my old apartment one last time, even though I'll still have it.

Pulling up to the new house Dave came around and open my phone for me. Closing the door I just stood there looking around just taking in the view. I went to unlock the doors to the house, so they can start moving shit in.

"Ma can you go get me some food please."
"Yeah what you went?"
"It don't matter whatever you wanna eat."

Walking to Dave's car turning the heat all the way up, I drove off to Chick Fil A. I got the food and was on my way back to the house when Jayda called.

"Wyd bestie"
"Nothing on my way back to the new house, wssp with you?"
"Nothing much, on my way to Jordan house. Send me your new address I might stop by."
"Okay, I'll send it when I get there."
"Okay, and how is my god son?"
"You really think it's a boy huh?"
"I know it's a boy"
"Well gone see, but the baby is doing good. Just been having me really tired, you know working them 12 hours shift is killing a bitch."
"Yea you need to take it slow, don't wanna stress out baby out."
"I'm thinking about staring a hair extensions company and really do makeup, so I can be at home more when the baby come."
"Yesss bitch boss moves."
"Yea, I think that's what imma do."
"Yea that would be great, but imma let you go since you driving call me when y'all get settled in."
"Okay love you."
"Love you too" she said hanging up

******
Boring chapter