Chapter 32

Dave POV: 3 days later

Me and Ryan both been running all down like a chicken with it's head chopped off. We'll been trying to get everything ready for my Grand opening tonight at Diamonds. Yes I decided to open it tonight and not doing the day since it's a strip club. All my staff would be there tonight. It would be our official first night.

I was just now getting back home. It was going on 8, the club will be opening at 9pm. I pulled up to the house seeing Ryan's car, so I knew she was here. I hoped our grabbing my bags. I opened the door hearing music playing.

I didn't see her nowhere downstairs so I sent upstairs. I walked into our bed room putting my bags on the table to we had.

"Bae" I yelled
"What you yelling for? I'm in the bathroom" she said walking about doing her makeup.
"I didn't know, you got this loud ass music playing"
"You know this is how I get ready" she said walking about into the bathroom

I walked into the bathroom turning the water on before going to pee. After peeing I skipped into the shower, letting the warm water hit my body. Shit feels good, after a long ass day.

"Bae Nova at my moms, right ?"
"Yea she's going to keep her for the night."

About an hour later we were both ready to go.

"Dave come take my picture" she yelled from her office.
"We ain't got time for all that, hurry up"
Once she came in the room, my mouth drop. "Hell nah wear is your clothes," I asked looking at her crazy. She started laughing like I was playing. She had on a damn Bra and skirt.
"You lucking we running late or else you'll be changing." I said snatching her phone out her hand to take a picture
"What's wrong with my outfit, it's cute"
"Hush now pose, and don't smile you already showing too much"

After taking her pictures, we locking up we headed to my Range Rover. I opened the door for her, hoping up. I plugged my phone up playing Durk, before pulling off.

Outfits

35 minutes later we finally pulled up to the club this shit was packed

"Wow, it's so many people" Ryan said grabbing her bag
"They fucking with yo boy" I said rubbing my hands together
"Congratulations bae" she said pulling my face giving me a kiss.
"Thanks love, that's do this" I got out going to open her door. After locking soons we got out people started taking peoples.

I went around greeting people, taking pictures all that shit. But it's time to get this shot cracking. Me and Ryan stood behind the red ribbon, with the big scissors.

"I just talk to thank everybody for coming out supporting me. So wanna give a big thank you to my team, my staff and my love." I said turning to Ryan kissing her cheek
"Now let's go spend some money" I yelled everybody yell and clap.

After cutting the ribbon, we started taking in the club. Everything looked good. I was pride of myself.

The night was going good me and Ryan sat in VIP section getting turned up. She was throw money onnit strippers with me. Dancing on me had be ready to take her ass in my office. She stop dancing seeing her phone flash in her hand.

"I have to take this, imma go to your office" she said walking away.

After 5 minutes later she came back.
"Who was that?" I asked in her ear
"Your mom, she said Nova is running a fever."
"Do you wanna go get her now?" I asked putting my drink down
"It's fine I'll go get her, stay it's a big night for you"
"Nah come on, I should be home helping you"
"Dave you can't leave on your grand opening night, baby it's fine". She said kissing my lips
"Here take my car, I'll have Jordan bring me home"

I walked her to my car, making should she got in safely.
"Text me soon you get and when you get home" I said kissing her
"I will and good" she said kissing me back.
"I will, I love you"
"I love you too"

With that she drove off.