✨"Angelina Valentine"✨

Start from the beginning

'But you need someone'

"Hello Damon! I never thought that you will invite me", an annoying voice appeared, which I hated to the core. "I never thought either. Well, I hope you enjoy", saying, I left to meet my wife. I found her in our room.

"Oh! Hi Damon! Can you help me in locking this chain? I'mtrying,butnothing'shappening", she said within a single breath.

'I'm trying, but nothing's happening... Is this what she was telling?'

I sighed.

'What's hurry?'

I went to her and took the 2 end part of the chain. "I've invited Emilia", I disclosed the secret. "Oh! Why?", She asked. I could feel disappointment in her voice. I kissed her neck. She couldn't help but moaned. "To show this. My real Love", I spun her and captured her addicted lips.

"Oh...! I... Thoug-", she was panting from my passionate kisses. "I'm going to marry her, never in this life", I said kissing her cheeks. She laughed and asked, "What about next life?".

'Next life? I haven't thought about it'

"Don't know. I haven't thought about it. What if I become Squirrel and you become Lioness?", I chuckled at my own thought. Then I noticed something.

"Wait s minute, isn't it-", I couldn't able to finish my words. "Yes, it is that Necklace", she replied encircled her arms around me. "I gave it to Logan for it's safety and then Dad took it from Logan", she described how it went to others' hand but not mine.

"That means, Dad knew about your identity from the very first moment?", Dad also knew about this. But he didn't utter a single word. He also hid this from me.

"See these earrings, Mom gave it to me", she showed me her matching earrings which Mom designed for her.

'Mom designed for both daughter-in-laws'

"Dad didn't tell anything. He knew about you, but he just-", Amelia cut off. She said, "The situation worst that time. You don't believe me. How can he make you believe that time? So he preferred, that would be perfect, if you find out by yourself, ok? And don't be sad. Cheer up, I'm here with you", she always knew how to make me happy.

'She is my true soulmate'

I hold her hand and left the room.

"Are you ready, my Queen?", I asked.

"Yes", she replied.

Tessa and Michael's engagement ceremony went all well. Emilia didn't try to create a drama.

'Tessa still can destroy her whole life by bring up his cousin's murder case'

"Hello, dear Amelia", a voice. I groaned.

'Speaking of Devil... Devil arrive'

"Oh, hello Cousin!", Amelia didn't disappoint me. I smirked at her quick response. "I'm happy, seeing you well", Emilia showed her fake concern. These 2 girls already attracted many attentions and People didn't forget their birth-right behavior, gossiping.

"She was the first bride of Mr. Damon".

'Yess!'

"She is the Emilia, who had taken her cousin's name".

'Exactly'

"She is such evil cousin".

'That’s right'