Chapter 20

"Anna." Jake was playing with the sleeves of my dress as he moved his hand over the sheets, looking for my panties. His jeans were rested on his hips but unbuttoned and his shirt was thrown over his shoulder.

"Yes?" I answered as I kissed at his side. His body seemed relaxed now, not tense any longer. All the anxiety faded the moment he realized I wasn't wearing a bra under my dress. I couldn't wear on honestly.

"Here." He handed my panties over and sat beside me pulling my wrist into his hands. "What is this? And when did you get it?" I sighed as he pulled it up to his mouth and kissed it softly.

"The day in class, everyone was being so rude and I asked to leave." He kissed my shoulder, seemingly apologizing. "I was having a pretty bad day and Zach took us to get matching tattoos." He thought I was done.

"You have a matching tattoo with Zach?" He seemed disgusted. I nodded my head and bit the inside of my mouth.

"But.."

"I really should've talked to you earlier. I never should've left the gym that day." He looked at the light creeping under the door. "This is my fault really."

"Zach, Ally, and I got matching tattoos. And we got something that would also mean something to each of us even if we went our separate ways." He nearly relaxes.

"So what is it?" He kept rubbing a finger over it, slowly. Trying to imagine what it could actually be.

"It's a breeze. Meaning follow the wind as it goes. Take things lightly and go with the flow." He still seems quizzical. "We knew we may not all always get along. We wanted something that would mean something for the time being and would always mean something." He nodded his head and I stood up. I pulled my panties up and he stood up with me as I pulled my dress back where it needed to be.

"Let's get back down there then." He stated. "And face the music of what you've done." He playfully rolls his eyes as he grabs my hand.

"Me." He nods his head as we walk out the door. "Yes because I'm the one who threw my own self into the center of the bed and then.."

He stare at us, had he been standing here?

"Anna." Zach nearly whispered. "I just need to talk to you." He looked up to the person standing behind me. "Jake?" His eyes darted between the two of us. He looked broken. "Anna." His eyes were brimmed in tears. "Jake? Anna that's Jake? He.." I thought he was done talking. "He hurt you." Jake made a humorous sound behind me. "Jake hurt you Anna." He had taken my other hand from my side into his own. Arrogantly Jake took it away from him and pushed me to the other side of him.

"No Zach you've hurt her." I watch Zach's defeated face and I didn't protest with Jake I let him usher me down the stairs. Once we reached the bottom we began our way to the beer pong table where Rohan and Tyler stood. They were on a team against two other guys.

"Ohh my boy." Rohan claps a hand on Jakes shoulder and Tyler stares between us, uneasy. Certainly he was uncomfortable with the situation.

The room fell quiet as Zach made his slow paces down the steps. "All of you fucking knew?" He yelled. Ally jumped in surprise and tried her best not to react to the fury of Zach. "You." He pointed a stern finger at Ally and she sucked in a breath. Pointing her own finger back at her.

"Me?" She questioned, seemingly wanting to cry. "Me Jake? I had no idea. I didn't have to tell you anyways."

"I asked you where the hell she was." He seethed. "And you shrugged your shoulders like you didn't even know she was here." He stepped closer to Ally and Ashley moved in front of him.

Tormented loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें