Jen and I did all kinds of things together. We'd go out to the movies, go for a pizza, go bowling, but it was never a "date;" it was just two friends sharing an afternoon or an evening. When I took her home, I always walked her to her door, but we never hugged or kissed; we never touched each other at all.

We'd talk about the "crushes" we'd have, and what it might be like to go out with them, but we never did. I would fantasize about all the cheerleaders. I loved to watch their boobs bounce when they jumped around, particularly Bae Joohyun, who must have been a double D at least. I'd get a hard-on when they did cartwheels and flashed their uniform panties. I could have sworn I saw a flash of pubic hair sticking out on one of the girls.

They were all in the popular crowd and they were all dating football players. My fantasies were limited to what I could do to their bodies, but when I heard them talk and giggle in the cafeteria, it was obvious they had the IQ of a hard-boiled egg.

I loved the conversations Jennie I had. We'd talk about books we read, politics, world affairs, our studies and plans for our careers, philosophy, and life in general. We were never bored with each other. We were both environmentalists, active in the local chapter of Greenpeace.

We were both late bloomers in the physical development department. In our senior year, Jen finally filled out. I mean, she REALLY filled out. Her hips widened and got really curvy, her ass rounded out, and her breasts grew. I knew that because I looked in the laundry hamper one day when I was taking a whizz in their bathroom.

She never flaunted her shapely new body. She had always wore modest--actually baggy-- clothing, in contrast to some of the girls at school, who wore jeans that looked like they were painted on, and tight, low cut tops that showed off their tits. Not that I was above looking at them.

Lots of girls wore enough makeup to put Tammy Fay Baker to shame; Jen never wore any, not even lip-gloss. I thought she was beautiful without it, and it surprised the shit out of me the first time I realized that. She wore thick glasses and always had her long black hair tied up on her head with some kind of scrunchie.

I packed some pounds on myself. I was still lean and lanky, but my dad shamed me into doing a workout regimen with him, and I added some muscle.

I guess I really noticed the changes in her on our last camping trip. She had always worn the one-piece suit that that she wore on the swimming team, and she still did. I'd loved to have seen her in a bikini, but that never happened. However, she did indeed fill out the tank suit more adequately than before.

A tank suit, but its nature, is tight fitting to minimize drag in the water. It pretty much covered up her whole body, but the way it clung sure let you know there was something under it. It was high cut at the thighs, accenting her now really shapely legs.

The back of the suit molded her ass like a second skin, accenting the perfect round globes. It was tight enough so it pulled into the crack in her butt, and she was constantly tugging at it, pulling it out.

The front of it, dipped into the slit in her pussy, displaying a perfect camel toe; I don't think she was even aware of that. For the first time, I became aware of the size and the shape of her breasts, the perfect size for the rest of her body. There was just a tiny hint of cleavage, but even looking over her shoulder, I couldn't see down the front of.

I felt really guilty and kind of ashamed of myself. This was my best friend, and I had no business even considering her as a sex object. To quash some of the guilt, at my age, and at my perpetual state of horniness, everything female was a sex object. Unless she was really old. Like maybe forty.

We did a lot of hiking when we went camping. There were a whole lot of wilderness trails that climbed up into the hills around the lake. In the past, we had always hiked side-by-side, but this time I let her go ahead of me, because I really liked the way her hips twitched when she walked. She was wearing a pair of cargo shorts and a white cotton blouse, tucked into the waistband.