My Life, in Ruins -Chapter three-

“So I thought you said this was a party.” I chastised Ian as we sat at the mini bar together, sipping a drink and watching Annie and that blonde Emo kid, whose name I learned was Ron, hanging out together and laughing about something apparently funny.
“Well, if I told you it was going to be Annie, Ron, and me you wouldn’t have came. I had to tell you something.” Ian said, smiling his little charming smile at me.
I rolled my eyes and gulped the rest of my drink down. He poured me another and I gulped that down too.
“Jeez, slow down or you’re going to get sick.” He told me.
I stood up and grabbed his hand. “Shut up and come with me.”
He smiled again, chugged his drink down, and let me lead him down the hallway.
“Which one is yours?” I asked.
He opened the nearest door and pushed us in, closing it behind us and pinning me against the wall.
“Like to be in control Ian?” I teased reaching forward and taking his bottom lip in my teeth.
I have to admit, I’ve always been a fan of snake bites on guys; or rather lip piercings in general. Priscilla had a tiny, silver Monroe, I would never tell her, but I thought it was cute; and Kerrie had a nose-stud, also cute.
Ian groaned as I sucked at his lip and pushed against me. I could feel his “need” for me grow in his already tight pants. I moved my hands down his chest, glad that he was already topless, and memorized all of it while teasing him and grinding myself into him; his need increased. Groaning, yet again, he shoved his hands up the back of my skirt and cupped my butt cheeks, forcing my legs around his waist. Now he was pressed right up against my inner thigh, getting dangerously close to my “happy” zone.
“You are such a tease.” He whispered against my mouth.
I released his lip and smiled at him. “I know.”
He moved one of his hands from my butt and pushed two fingers under my panties and into me. Now he was being a tease.
“That’s very mean/” I told him, trailing kisses from his cheek to his neck.
“It could be nice.” He told me, pushing them deeper.
I bit down on his neck, making him moan and push his fingers up harder. I released my teeth but continued sucking on his neck, determined to leave my mark. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore and took his fingers from me, detangled my legs from his waist, and pulled my skirt, panties, and shirt off. My bracelets jingled over my wrists noisily, a mental reminder of what they were hiding. He put one hand behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it fall by my feet.
I shivered with the tingles of anticipation that went through me as he looked at every inch of my body, his eyes lingering more on certain places. I reached forward and grabbed him, making a point; he understood.
Very quickly, his clothes were removed and he was completely naked too. He pressed his full body against mine and snaked my legs around his waist again; the only difference now though was that the tip of his full length was pressing against my entrance. He looked at me one last time before pushing in. It started out slow, more teasing than anything, but as it got more intense and needy I knew I would have bruises on my leg, where one of his hands gripped me. On my hip, where his other hand had me; and on my back, where my spine was banging against the hard, wooden door.
Somehow we ended up moving towards the bed, not breaking out sexual embrace. He sat down on the edge which made both of us bounce up and down, hard, followed by synchronized moaning. We stayed in that sitting position and as I rode him I moved my mouth down to the other side of his neck and started sucking the skin there. After we both climaxed, Ian moved us so we were laying on his bed facing each other.
“You are so hot.” He breathed, obviously still trying to catch his breath; he liked to tell me that a lot.
He tucked some of my hair behind my ear and laid his hand on my cheek. I pushed his hand off of me and moved so I was laying on tope of him, our naked bodies pressed together.
“How about we don’t talk and you just fuck me again.”
Ian smiled and captured my lips in his. “Yes maim.”

“Please stay.” Ian begged as I pulled my clothes back on.
“I don’t do sleepovers.” I told him.
He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me back to bed. “We did a sleepover the first time.”
“That’s because I was piss ass drink and had no idea what I was doing.’ I told him.
He faked hurt but then smiled. “Are you saying if you weren’t ‘piss ass drunk’ that night we wouldn’t have hooked up?”
I paused by the door and then turned to face him. “That’s exactly what I’m saying.”
When I got home it was late and there was no sign of that hateful slob. I ran to my room and locked my door; coach might have given us today of but that didn’t mean that tomorrow we wouldn’t be back at it…hard. I went into the bathroom and, with shaky hands, reached for the medicine cabinet. With a fresh sting on both of my wrists and two more pills in my system, I fell into a soundless sleep on my very soft bed.

I figured out pretty quickly the next day that my assumption had been right. As soon as our feet touched the cool, laminate of the gym we were thrown into a familiar, difficult routine to work out our “soft” muscles.
Arial, arial,  back walk-over, front walk-over, kart-wheel, kart-wheel, back hand-spring, back hand-spring, arial, arial, handstand and walk around the entire gym once.
Somebody’s elbows had not been totally straight during the lap so when we had finished we had to stand in perfect stands for exactly five minutes; my head pounded as the blood rushed to it and I was relieved when we were released to do fifty push-ups, one hundred sit-ups, and forty minutes of stunting from halves, to sponge, full cradle and repeat. I was so sore and weak after practice that I couldn’t even drive my car. I sat in the parking lot for nearly a half-hour before I heard a tap on my window. I looked up to see a smiling Clay. I rolled down the window and smiled back at him.
“Hey, I totally called you yesterday, just so you know and don’t think I didn’t call,” He started. “But anyways, are you okay?”
I sighed and clutched the steering wheel. “I’m a little tired, I don’t think I can drive.” I admitted.
“Hold on,” He said and ran towards his truck.
He said something to one of his buddies and then came right back. “Scoot over.” I laughed and moved into the passengers seat.
“Whose driving your truck?” I asked.
“Jake, he’ll follow me.”
I closed my eyes and leaned back into the headrest. “Thanks.” I told him.
“No problem, Bree. No problem.”
I made it inside and to the couch before I crashed and I remained there until my mom got home around six. She nudged me with her purse.
“I hope you’re not over-dosing or something because I don’t feel like calling the fucking cops.”
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was still really tired.
“No mom, I’m not over-dosing, I was just tired from cheerleading practice.”
I stood up too fast and had to sit back down. Damn, I was going to have to eat something. When the dizzy spell passed I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed two peaches and a pear from the fruit basket. After de-pitting the peaches, I threw the fruit into the blender and watched it turn into mush. I downed the glass, I rinsed everything out and then ran upstairs to my bathroom. I didn’t cut this time, I was too tired and really just wanted to get to sleep. I remember falling asleep thinking, cheerleading will be the death of me.

___________________________________

This is a short chapter so I'll post two (:

Vote/Comment.