pt 22.

No one pov....

Jungkook catch lisa from falling he look at mingyu from raging eyes that wants mingyu dead...

"mingyu now no one will save you from me",jungkook said mingyu's eyes showing fear because he knows that jungkook is not joking....

Jungkook took his gun and shot mingyu multiple times in his chest mingyu fall on floor and jungkook look at lisa who is unconcious in lap...

He pick her in bridal style and ran towards his car....

He took her to the hospital and call his hyungs to come now mingyu is dead....and lisa is in hospital...

"jungkook what happen tell us whole thing",jisoo said crying....

"noona when i was finding lisa i saw her going somewhere so i follow her...

And i saw her talking to mingyu a enrmy of mine........ And he shot her",jungkook told everyone the whole story.....

"where is he i will kill him",jennie said as taehyung calm her....

"i already kill him",jungkook said...

Suddenly the door of operation room open...

"you are miss. Lisa's husband right",docter said...jungkook nodded...

"she's pregnent you know",docter said....jungkook nodded....

"actually i am sorry we can only save one of them",docter said and jungkook fall on the floor on his knees j hope ran and capm jingkook jungkook burst into crying.....rm signal docter to go everyone became sad her unnies are crying more hard boys eyes became watery they are on verge of crying...

What can jungkook do both lisa and his baby his life he want both he want both of them in his life....j hope rub jungkook's back and embrace him,his hurt clench seeing his little brother loke this his jungkook who was so strong now crying helplessly....

"hyung i want both i want both of them in my life please hyung ",jungkook said crying hard.....

After 20 minutes.....

Jungkook is sitting keeping his eyes on the operation room....his hyungs take girls home and only j hope and rm is here....

Jungkook is sitting like a body without soul without life....his hyungs heart clench seeing their dongsaeng who always laugh and became strong is now became the weekest...

Suddenly operation room's door open revealing docter..

Jungkook got up and ran to docter...

"docter how was it tell me tell me both of them are ok",jungkook said grabbing docter's collar rm and j hope part jungkook from docter....

"actually..........

Its a big miracle both of them are fine your luck is really good...",docter said as jungkook became shock in surprise....

"docter can i meet her",jungkook said excitedly like a five year old child is getting his most favourite thing docter nodded smiling rm and j hope became happy seeing their little brother happy again....they imediately call others to inform.....

Jungkook ran into the room where lisa is shifted....

He ran to lisa and saw her taking her medicine she is looking so waek.....

"lisa",jungkook mutter enough for lisa to hear....

Lisa look at him with her beautiful doe eyes....nurse immediately leave both of them.....

"lisa you are fine thank god",jungkook said kissing lisa's forehead.....

"yes i am ",lisa said....

"i was so worried sick you dont know",jungkook said as lisa aww in response....

"aww my baby was worried for me",lisa said pouting....

"dont pout infront of me or will not see if you are in hospital of where",jungkook said smirking as lisa's eyes widen she slap jungkook's arm as jungkook laugh....

"i am so happy that you and baby both are ok",jungkook said as lisa smile and chuckle in response....

"from now on i will never let you get hurt or never let anything happens to you",jungkook said as lisa giggle....jungkook kiss lisa's lips....

"i love you so much ",jungkook said

"i love you more",lisa said...

"no i love you more",jungkook said pouting....

"no i love you more",lisa said....

"no i love-"oh god seriously you guys are fighting over who love more ofcourse i love lisa more",rose said coming inside their room..folloeed by others...

"yah park chaehyung you are cheating on me",jimin said as they all giggle.....

Please god always make us happy....

Ok that it....tomorrowwill be last episode understood you guys ok bye....

And i personally like ice cream mv...but dynamite is life ok bye......

Bye bye bye bye💜💜💜💜