pt 2.

Jungkook pov...

"hey kook let's go club it's been one day since we went there",jimin hyung said in over dramatic voice...

"OK let's go there at 9 pm... ",I said checking file...

"yay OK I'll inform others",he said running like a child I chuckle looking at him...

Actually we are going club because I have some work there...

At club....

"yay taetae let's go there ",jimin hyung said pointing at something I don't care I have a work...

"hey kook like I know you we are here because you have something to do right ",rm hyung said.... I chuckle in response he smirk at me and then I straight went to main office....

"you can't go there",a guard said but when he look at my face he gulp and give me way....

I smirk because everyone know me and scared of me.... I like the fear in their eyes....

I straight went inside the room and I saw the person I came to meet is kissing a random slut ....he notice me and signal to the girl to go huh....

When the girl walking past to me she wink at me.... I don't like used things...

"Hey jungkook my friend come here ",Jackson said taking out chair for me to sit....

"huh friend my ass let's get to straight to the point ",I said ignoring the chair he take out for and sitting at another chair....

"ok so I here is your advance money and I'll give left money later ",he said giving me a suitcase full of 10,000 million dollars....

"Jackson Wang I am not hungry of your money I want that necklace not your money you are not worthy of that necklace",I said he gritted his teeth and was about to take out his gun suddenly the door open and here comes my hyungs....

"hello Jackson Wang ",jin hyung said coming behind me and now Jackson is surrounded by my bodyguards....

"I will take my revenge from you jeon jungkook ",he started oh god I am tired of this dialogue...

"give me the necklace or ",I said signalling my guards to point gun at him....

"o-ok do-dont shoot me",he said stuttering in fear me and my hyungs smirk at his state....

He then took out a box and show us a diamond necklace which has 100 small diamonds digged in it....

"hmm ok nice ",I said stood up walking towards the gate and I heard Jackson sigh in relief then I want to go washroom so I tell my hyungs to go I'll be coming.....

After fixing myself I am going towards my hyungs but suddenly someone bump into me I was about to shout at that person but suddenly that person fall on me I saw that it was a girl so beautiful girl doll like her eyes her nose and her plump kissable lips....

She is wearing so sexy dress

suddenly she stood up and I also stood up she started saying sorry I was so busy in checking her out that I didn't notice that she is looking at me for answer

"it's OK next time be careful ",I said smirking and walking past her then I notice that there is one more girl with her....

I am that mixed up in her thoughts that I didn't notice that suga hyung is standing in front of me....

"oh hyung what are you doing here ",I said...

"I came here because you are taking too long and I am tired I want to sleep so let's go home...",he said yawning...

"let's go our work is complete already",I said walking towards others...

"listen everyone let's go home it's getting late we have a mission tomorrow ",I said.....

"ok ",they said in unison....

At home....

"what happen Kookie why are up at this time",hobi hyung said... Sitting next to me....

"nothing missing my mom",I lied actually I thinking about my father's words...

Flashback...

"yes dad you call me ",I said going inside my father's office...

"yes let's get straight to the point jungkook you are 21 and at this age I became married with your mom so I want you to get married because it's very important to have a heir when you get old and if something happens to you you want someone to take your place",dad said... Well he is right....

"dad but whom did I marry every girl nowadays is gold digger and it's not that age I still have 5 years.. ",I said...

"listen son I am doing this for your good and you want a girl I will find a girl for you ",he said....

"no dad I will do it by myself thank you I will get married... ",I said walking out from his room....

End of flashback....

"kook I know you are lying I am your hyung tell me the truth if I can help",he said caressing my back...

Then I tell him the truth...

"well your dad is right ",someone say I look behind and see rm hyung...

"I know that's why let's find a girl",I said getting up...

They smile at me and then we went to our rooms...

When I close my eyes a picture flash in my mind on that's the club girl...

I smile unknowingly....

Hey guys it's another chapter and vote me plz....

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

Love you guys....