pt 3.

Lisa pov...

Today we are going to cafe because no-one wants to make breakfast and then we will go to mall for shopping....

I wear this..

"Lisa let's go ",jisoo unnie said

"Lisa let's go ",jisoo unnie said... Knocking on my door...

"me unnie ",I said.. After checking one last time I open the door and went straight to the car...

"we are going by walking",rose said...

"ok",we all answer...

Then we reach to the cafe and went straight to our seat....

"I'm going to order",Jennie unnie said getting up...

"I want hot chocolate ",I said...

"me too ",rose unnie said...

"me three ",jisoo unnie said... Then we all laugh...

"ok",Jennie unnie said and went to give orders for us...

"jisoo unnie can you come to the washroom with me",rose said...

"ok ",jisoo unnie said and they walk towards the cr...

Suddenly my phone buzz and it is unknown number I pick up the call and I went outside to talk...

It's a wrong number...uff...

I was about to go inside but I saw a cat at a valley beside this cafe so I went to check on her she is so cute cat... Wow.. She jump from my hold and ran into the valley so I also went inside because I like that cat... I ran inside what I saw is not a cat a man wearing all black wearing mask beating someone... My eyes started getting watery because I don't like violence I cover my mouth with my hand and I was about to run but I bump into a stone and that stone hit into dust been I see backwards and saw that person is standing just behind me my tears started falling... I move backwards from him he is coming towards me...

Now I can't move because I am between wall and that man... Suddenly he press a cloth on my mouth and nose that my head started spinning my eyes getting blurry and I I am feeling dizzy....

I suddenly fall... I passed out...

Jungkook pov....

I am at a cafe with my hyungs because we have to kill someone here we are wearing mask because we are Mafias..

"hyung I found that person you sat here I will be coming after 5 minutes meet me at the car",I said to my hyungs looking at a person who is sitting peacefully....

Then I went to the person I show him my face a little he shocked and stood up I smirk and put my mask back...

"follow me ",I said to the person...

He silently follow me I take him to a valley beside this cafe deep inside that valley that no-one can see us...

"why did you bring me he-here ",that man said stuttering moving backwards from me...

"you know what is your mistake ",I said I am going to kill him I set my gun at his forehead his mistake is that he is cheating with our gang he is leaking our information to other gangs...

I pull the trigger mercilessly I don't care... He is died I was about to go but I hear a sound someone see us on god I have to kill one more person now...

Oh so it's a girl she looks familiar...

I started getting close to her she is moving back from me now she can't escape she trapped between me and the wall.... Oh she is the club girl why is she so beautiful....

She is scared... Her lips is quivering in fears but still I want to kiss those lips..

I took my sleep powdered cloth and press it at her mouth ....after 5 seconds she fall into my arms.. I smirk and took her to my car... In bridal style....

"hey kook where did you bought this girl..",jimin hyung said smirking...

"I will tell you guys later let's go first",I said laying my doll beside me she is sitting on my lap and and her head is on my shoulder.... She is so cute...

Suddenly a idea came into my mind if I marry her oh that's a great idea I will marry her.... I like this girl..if I like something or someone that will be mine because I am a mafia boss....

Hey guys that's for today and OK bye...

Vote me and follow me for amazing books....