pt 4.

Jungkook pov....

"so jungkook tell us now ",jin hyung said... I just came from my room after laying Lisa on the bed....

Then I have no choice I tell them the truth about Lisa they all agree with my decision...

"well that's a good idea instead of marrying some other girl you can marry her... ",taehyung said... Everyone nodded in agreement...

"so suga hyung give me all information about her in ten minutes and jimin hyung and taehyung hyung You two have a mission so ask rm hyung about it ",I order them they nodded and I am going towards my room to take a bath...

I open the door and saw my doll sleeping peacefully but when she will woke up I have to tell her everything..

I went to the bathroom to take a bath..

Lisa pov....

I woke up having a little headache ugh thank god that was a dream but that looks real but I am in my hom-wait this is not my home where am I on god someone kidnap me oh no my unnies are being worried about me...

I was so in my thought suddenly bathrooms door open revealing a half naked man my eyes widen in shock I was about to scream but he suddenly spoke....

"oh so you woke up good ",he said coming towards bed... I closed my eyes because he is half naked and he is a man....

"please wear cloths first",I said still closing my eyes and I hear a chuckle in response....

"you can open your eyes",he said... Then slowly slowly I open my eyes phew he is wearing clothes now then I look at his face he is so handsome wow.... I don't know what happen to me my eyes are travelling his whole body....

"done checking me out",he said.... I quickly take off my eyes from him I started blushing like crazy... What are you doing Lisa you have to be angry...

"why did you bring me you kidnap me my unnies are being worried about me please let me go please",I said I didn't realize that my eyes are started getting watery....

"no you are not going back because you are going to marry me",he said like it is so normal thing... My eyes widen in shock....

"what",I scream in shock...

"yes you will live here with me and you are going to marry me and don't you dare try to escape and if you try you see what is in my hand",he said referring to his gun oh my god he have gun he-he is a criminal....

"yo-you h-have gun ",I said stuttering..

"yes and if you try to escape i will kill you with this gun....",he said doing his gun to me...

"no no don't kill me I will not run I will marry you happily please don't kill me ",I said begging.... He is smirk...

"ok so first go take a shower and wear this",he said giving me a bag... I open it and there's a dress in it.... I nodded and walk towards the bathroom....

Then I open the door and saw a big beautiful bathroom wow looks like he is so rich....

Then after bathing I realize that I forgot my dress outside oh god please he is not in the room please...

I open the door wearing only a towel which is also short....

Phew he is not in this room I quickly walk towards the bed.....suddenly I felt hot breathing on my neck... A hand came and hold me from my waist pulling me closer to him my eyes widen.... He started kissing my neck giving me tingling sensation....

I quickly turn back and saw the same man I tried push him but he grab my both hands and pinned to the bed he is so close to me my breaths started getting heavy.....our faces is that close that if he move little forward our lips would touch....

"next time don't come in front of me like this or I will do something that you will regret understand doll",he said in a husky voice i nodded aggressively...he smirk and gave me a peck on my lips and leave me dumbfounded.....

I sigh in relief..... I quickly got up and started wearing my clothes....

(her hairs are blonde in book remember that) 😊

I started thinking what happen to me earlier he was so hot....

I blush in though of what will happen more that time... Lisa what are you thinking... Ugh he made my mind dirty I didn't even know his name...

"I didn't even know about him how can I marry someone I don't know",I said laying on the bed... Rolling...

I don't know when but I drift into my sleep....

That's for today OK bye bye guys....

Vote me follow me and please read this book till end.....

Bye bye bye bye bye bye.....