Stuffy art rooms

(A/N: first and last warning! This is an adult book! If you are not comfortable with reading about sex, don't read this anymore!)

Back to Jordan

I got through my first couple of periods and now it's lunch time. Uncle made me food for today, so I just needed somewhere to eat.

The cafeteria is the obvious option, but there are too many alphas there. Most of the guys at this school and some of the girls are a lot taller than me so it adds to the scary factor.

"Why did I have to go to a prestigious school? I could have gotten into university with a normal education." I sighed to myself.

My feet were getting tired so I stopped at a random classroom. There was red paint splattered all over the desk and abstract art hanging from the ceiling.

"T-torture room?!" I accidentally said out loud when I bumped into a devil mask. It knocked over a pot that was on the shelf and hit something.

"Fuck!" A person yelped.

"Gah! Are you okay, Chandler?"

"Geez. Don't ask when you're drooling all over my pants."

I bent over to see a couple of people behind the shelf. Since the girl was in front with her back to me, I couldn't see what was happening. "Uh- my bad. I accidentally hit it. Are you hurt?"

I finally got close enough to see the guy was that cool, asshole heir from my home room and the girl seemed to be a beta or omega. I'm not really sure. And... have I seen her before? I feel like I have.

"Hey, do you mind? We're trying to have a moment!" The girl flashed a glare then returned to caressing his- THIS MAN HAS HIS PANTS DOWN!?

"Eh?! Ah- sorry! I'll be going now-"

"Yeah just like I thought," Chandler pushed the girl off of him. "You don't excite me anymore. What a bummer." She's furious. Like she wanted to say something but instead the girl ran off, accidentally pushing me to the ground.

"Ow!" I hurt my hips. I wasn't expecting this kind of first day. My eyes met with Chandler's cold, blue stare. "Well! Better get going! Sorry to ruin the mood."

I reached for my lunch when he grabbed my hand and placed it on himself. "Who told you you could leave me like this?" The smell he's giving off is so seductive and that confident smile he has as he thrusts into my hand is tempting.

Alphas are scary! He's so hot my mind doesn't want to listen.

I could feel my insides ache. My body heat kept rising and my head was getting light.

Still, I don't want to do this again. I can't let myself be pushed around. "Please... r-release my h-hand." My chest heaved at every word. My lower body was begging me to continue with this, wanting to know where it would lead. "Let -go!"

He loosened his grip so my hand was moving mostly on its own. "Why?" Chandler looked even worse than I did. His penis was completely swollen and seemed like it could burst any second. His breath was coming out raspy and hurried too.

"I don't want.. to do this." His precum was making it easier to stroke him. What expression would he make when he's done? Ugh! This is the worst. Why won't I just stop?!

He squinted at me for a moment in disbelief yet he continued to move our hands. "Just a bit more." His knot (alpha knot is a '..balloon' like ball that forms at the base of their penis. It helps ensure insemination) swelled so much my hand struggled to wrap around it.

"I said," he's gonna hate me for this. I death gripped his cock and yelled, "no!"

"Agh! What the hell?!" He immediately let go and curled into a ball. "My fucking dick hurts!"

Chandler is surprisingly comfortable with his body since he still took his time carefully putting away his junior while I wiped my hands on a skirt pinned on one of the mannikins.

I didn't know what to say so I just asked the first thing that came to mind. "You're not going to finish?" Why do I always ask the worst questions?! Geez!

He groaned and turned away from me, making a bed out of the giant papier-mâché Humpty Dumpty. "Obviously not. If I pull it out again, you'll probably break it."

"Sorry.."

We sat in an awkward silence until he asked, "so what are you doing in here?" Chandler was still fidgeting and shifting his hips. "Don't you have somewhere you need to be?"

"Ah! That's right!" I grabbed my lunch box and ripped it open. "It's lunchtime!"

The bell rang. "It was lunchtime." Chandler chuckled, getting off the ground and dusting off his navy blue pants.

"That's because you made me do that with you! I didn't even get the chance to eat." I started to pout seeing as I missed the opportunity to eat uncle's delicious cooking.

I felt a hand under my chin. When I looked up, Chandler was just inches from me. "I could have fed you." He smirked.

"But I don't need you to. I can feed myself. Thank you for offering?" He looked dumbfounded again and then laughed hysterically. "Hm? What?" I asked, irritated.

He wiped at his eyes and sighed. "No." He got in close again which made my chest feel tight. "I won't stop trying to make you mine. Not after I got to see that cute face of yours." I was so struck I didn't know what to say or how I should feel about it. By the time I came back to reality, he was putting his contact into my phone. "You should really put a password on this. We have privacy software on this model, ya know? Haha!"

"Wait-"

The second bell rang. "Oops. Looks like we're late. Ciao." Chandler left the art room and was approached by another student.

"Chandler! My man! You okay? You're walking a little funny."

"Shut up!"

"Anyway, you late, too? We can make this badass entrance into 5th period, yeah?!"

"Whatever, man."

Somehow, I felt like I was overreacting. My head still felt hot and my body ached, so I decided to head to the nurse first.

"Oh, dear! Is it time for your heat, Mr. Adams?" The old lady fumbled with her tools while examining me.

"N-no. It's not for another couple weeks." I started shivering and panting. "I do start early sometimes- and.. I feel ...so hot."

"My goodness!" She quickly hobbled to the door and locked it after hearing some people approach. Nurse Hazel then injected me with something in my thigh. "This'll help suppress your heat for now. You'll feel a little sleepy. I'll get your guardian on the phone."

I slowly made my way to bed before I passed out.