Part 24

"Oh. Hi Yoonie. Wait what the fuck?"

"Hey pretty,"

"Uh, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, welcoming the hug he was caged in.

"I'm here to see you? I missed you,"

"It's been less than a day," Taehyung started, laughing inwardly at Yoongi's pout, "But I missed you too. Jackson said you weren't getting here for a while though,"

Yoongi turned to Jackson with a blank expression, grip on Taehyung's waist tightening, "You lied to him?"

"No, no I didn't. I believe what I said was 'whenever he gets here, I guess'. Also, who the fuck cares if I lied to him? If it doesn't hurt him in any way what's the big fucking deal?" Jackson defended, voice lowering to a squeak when the ink haired male's glare intensified towards the end.

"If you had lied to him, I would've fucking killed you. But, since you didn't, I guess you're still okay,"

"Yoonie he didn't do anything. So stop fucking glaring at him, he's fine. I misheard, my fault, not his,"

"Never your fault baby. You did nothing wrong," Yoongi smiled at the younger sweetly, shocking the other 7 in the room.

The bright red head turned to Jackson, "Did-did Min Yoongi just....smile?"

"Mark...I think he's broken. Taehyung broke Yoongi,"

"I'm not broken you fucking idiots," Yoongi glared at Mark and Jackson.

"You're right, you aren't broken," Yugyeom smiled cheekily, "You're in loooveee,"

Yoongi smiled, "That I am,"

Taehyung cleared his throat, fighting the blush that threatened to rise to his cheeks, "So, what are you doing here? I mean, minus you missing me,"

They sat down, Taehyung next to Jackson and Yoongi, still not knowing the others yet. "Well, I couldn't just send someone then not explain what was happening,"

"But I know what's happening, Jackson told me. And, why couldn't you have just brought me yesterday? Saved us a cop chase? And why do I have to stay here?"

"Well, they can't do anything to us, but Chanyeol gave them enough evidence to arrest you. If they figure out we have connections they could get into the mansion and take you, which I fucking refuse to let happen. The rest...I.....uh, I don't know?" Yoongi winced, holding his hands up when he was glared at, "Hey! Don't blame me! I'm not good at planning, that's why I have Hoseok! Who bailed on us to go on a stupid ass vacation with his stupid ass boyfriend,"

"Don't call my best friend stupid Yoongi. I swear to god I will shoot you,"

'Oh fuck he used my actual name' The leader thought, swallowing heavily. He smiled apologetically, internally sighing in relief when his boyfriend snuggled into him.

"Wait wait! Introductions!"

"Yes, thank you Yugyeom. So baby, you know Jackson. That's Yugyeom, the one with bright red hair is Mark, that's JB, he's the leader. That's BamBam, Jinyoung and Youngjae!"

"Wow, such detailed introductions, thanks Yoongi," JB said sarcastically. "Nice to finally meet you Taehyung, we've all heard a lot about you. We were never shown your face until yesterday, we didn't even know Yoongi had a boyfriend,"

Taehyung giggled, "Yeah, he's super conservative. He's a little bit of a dick, but that's okay,"

"Hey!" Yoongi whined, placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder. It was a little awkward, since they were sitting directly next to each other, but it didn't matter.

The younger snorted, "Then don't be a dick, you know you are. But anyways, it's really nice to meet you all, especially you Yugyeom, you're the only one Jungkook would even think about ditching me for. He hasn't yet, but it's been close,"

"That kid needs to know his limits, you're mine," Yoongi mumbled, biting lightly into his shoulder.

"Really? All Jungkook ever talks about is how unfair it is that Yoongi got to you first, he really likes your ass," Yugyeom chuckled.

"It's a good ass,"

Yoongi hummed in agreement, somehow already falling asleep. "Mine,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "YOONGI!" He yelled, scaring the elder awake. "So what are we going to do, about the cops? Because I'm not hiding forever,"

"We could always just kill Chanyeol, problem solved!" Bambam suggested.

"No! Any solution minus harming that man. He may be a giant bag of dicks, but he's the only reason I got out of the hellhole called Daegu in the first place. He's the only reason I'm not lying dead in a shitty ass trailer park right now. He taught me everything I know,"

"Something needs to happen, that's that. And if it means killing him, it's going to happen, I'm sorry baby,"

"Just....if there's a way to avoid it, avoid it. Please?"

Yoongi nodded with a reassuring smile, but he knew he was going to try to kill Chanyeol no matter what. There was no way in hell he was letting he was letting that bastard get away with what he did.

"Of course baby,"

"Okay, ew. Taehyung, you're probably going to be here a while, so I'll show you your room," Youngjae offered, standing up from his seat and holding a hand out for Taehyung.

Yoongi growled, slapping the hand away, helping Taehyung up himself. "You won't be here long if I can help it, you belong with me. For now, me and JB will talk, I'll come find you when we're done,"

"K, bye Yoonie!" He pecked the ink haired males cheek, rushing off to find Youngjae, who had already taken off.

The second Taehyung was out of sight, and only him and JB were left, his smile dropped. "Chanyeol is a dead man. We will find him and I will kill him in the slowest, most painful way I know. I'll get my connections to get me info on where that bitch is hiding. When we do find him though, leave Baekhyun alone, make sure he stays unharmed,"

"But Taehyung-"

"Taehyung's mind is clouded. He thinks that what Chanyeol has done for him in the past excuses all of his actions. He has a big heart, and that would be his downfall. He will not know about this," Yoongi deadpanned, "Now where's your office? I would like to talk a few things over before I find Taehyung and spend some time with him, before I have to leave,"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1051 words

i still have nothing to say

so bye again lol :P