Part 21

Taehyung stared at the mirror, running a hand through his hair.

"Do you think Yoongi will like it?" He asked Jimin, who had brought him to the hair salon. Yoongi had refused to let him go alone, and Jin wouldn't let him leave for some reason.

The older snorted, "Tae, you look hot. Yoongi Hyung might have a heart attack and die,"

He sighed, turning to face his best friend. The pout on his face made Jimin hug him, knowing he was slightly self concious.

"Bubs, you look amazing. He'll love it, I promise you,"

Taehyung took one final look in the mirror before thanking the stylist and paying (with Yoongi's card of course, as the elder insisted).

(A/N: alright but who the fuck allowed him to look like that? pretty sure i died when i saw this. yes i used the teaser photo)

"Do you not like it? Is that the issue?" Jimin said, sliding into the driver's seat.

"No no! I love it! I'm just not sure how Yoongi is going to react...I want him to like it.."

He heard Jimin mutter, 'whipped', but ignored it, watching the buildings pass by as they drove.

"Taebaby, he is....utterly gone for you. I have never seen someone so fucking whipped. You could dye your hair the ugliest color in the world and put on a garbage bag, and he would still think you're the prettiest person alive. Which, to be fair, you are. And you'd probably still look gorgeous," Jimin frowned, "Goddamn it that isn't fair. I just imagined you in a garbage bag and you still were unfairly pretty,"

Taehyung blushed, hiding his face in his hands and whining, "Jiminie, stop,"

The smile on his face told Jimin he wasn't mad, like he usually would be, but shy. "Awww baby, you're so cute!"

"Stop!!"

Jimin laughed quietly, parking the car. "No. You're too cute to stop. My cute baby,"

Someone cleared their throat from outside the open window angrily, making Jimin roll his eyes. "Hoseok stop it,"

"NO! He's my cute baby!" Hoseok protested, opening Jimin's car door for him. Taehyung smiled shyly, somehow still not used to people talking so fondly of him.

"I was his best friend first! I'm his goddamn soulmate! Fucking fight me!"

"Well I'm his favorite Hyung so ha! Fuck you!"

"Well I have you both beat," Yoongi interjected, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, "He's mine,"

The guards outside the house snickered, seeing the slightly scared look plastered on the two other's faces. The guards had all also became fond of Taehyung, as he was always so polite, but knew better than to show it. They didn't want to get shot.