Part 9

"Pretty, it's time to get up. First day of work starts today...."

Taehyung groaned, turning on his side to ignore the intruder.

"I don't like being ignored. Come on, up. Up up up up up up!" Yoongi turned the boy over, causing them to be face to face.

Yoongi smiled lightly, finding the younger utterly adorable. Taehyung's face was slightly puffy, lips formed in the cutest pout and drool trailing down his chin. That doesn't seem cute, but it's Kim Taehyung. Almost everything he does is endearing.

The bed sheets were ripped off roughly, revealing the boy. He stared in lust, finding him incredibly attractive in the moment.

Taehyung was only wearing Yoongi's shirt and a pair of boxers. The shirt was way too big, showing off the sleeping male's collarbones, ending mid thigh.

He smirked at the thought of Taehyung only wearing his clothes, almost like he was claimed. "Aw you're wearing my shirt! Adorable,"

Being half awake, the red head didn't have the awareness or energy to be flustered, "Yeah. I don't have any other clothes, they're all at my apartment," He replied.

"Wait but where did you get the clothes? You've been passed out since yesterday," Yoongi questioned, secretly staring at Taehyung's thighs when he stretched, pulling the shirt up slightly.

Taehyung shrugged, "I woke up at like 2 am and the clothes were on my bed, I'm guessing it was Jimin,"

"Oh- anyways that's not why I'm here. I brought clothes, I set them on the dresser over there, wear them and come down to the kitchen for breakfast,"

He walked out of the room without saying anything else, heart beating way too fast.

The sleepy red head just shrugged, rubbing his eyes while yawning. "Whatever,"

The clothes Yoongi left were once agan, way too big. Maybe it was because he was so skinny, or Yoongi was just that muscular. But it was just a simple white t-shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

He struggled to get the pants on, barely fitting over his ass, which was the only thing holding them up. The legs were baggy and his waist was too thin. The shirt sleeves were over triple the size of his arms, drowning him in the fabric.

But Taehyung was a problem solver, and always had a good sense of fasion. He opened the top button of the shirt and tucked it into his pants, which he had to roll up slightly due to his height.

He found his way into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and hair. While searching the drawers, he found a small bucket of brand new, unused makeup of all kinds.

Taehyung thought makeup suited him, he loved putting it on and felt much better about his appearance. He ended up using the eyeliner to create a small wing, just to accentuate his eyes.

Everything else was either too intimidating or not his color, so he happily jogged his way to kitchen. The group seemed to be in a heated argument, so Taehyung plopped down next to Namjoon at the island to watch.

Jin had gotten out his 'special' frying pan, the one he used to smack sense into those that disobeyed (and the one Yoongi broke. he somehow fixed it), and was chasing Jimin around. Hoseok and Jungkook were in a small fist fight, which Taehyung assumed was over the piece of bacon lying the floor. Yoongi was leaning against the archway, gun cocked in hand, aiming at everyone messing around.

The purple haired man next to him was obviously bored, looking at the scene as though it was a daily occurance. Namjoon played with the food on his plate and sighed. He pushed the plate away before grabbing his own gun and shooting the wall next to Yoongi.