Part 13

The mansion was quiet, only the occasional and distant sounds of dishes being washed or a tv being turned on. It was only Taehyung, some maids, and a few injured gang members.

The rest of the gang went on a mission, a simple one; take down a smaller gang. They obviously didn't take Taehyung, he wasn't a part of the gang after all.

So he was basically home alone. Everyone but Yoongi's inner circle ignored him outside of the training room, scared they'll piss him off and end up dead.

He was free to snoop.

Not for information about the gang, no. He was no mole, he hated those dumbasses. He just wanted to explore the mansion, learn how to get around without getting lost, and maybe gain some blackmail material on Jimin.

He started in the room next to his, gently opening the door, as to not alert anyone possibly nearby. Empty.

The room across from his. Empty.

Most rooms he checked. Empty. It was starting to piss him off.

"What the fuck. I just want blackmail material. What's so wrong with that?"

He slammed the next door open, telling himself 'If this room is empty, I'm fucking leaving. I'll just go lie down'

Suprisingly, this one wasn't empty. In fact, it was full. Teeming with guns. "A weapon room? So the weapons in the basement were just a sample, huh,"

One gun immediately caught his attention. A small, baby blue handgun. The most expensive model out there. Something he had wanted for a while, but never had the money to buy it legally, not that he was opposed to doing anything illegal. He just thought that it wasn't worth having to move all over again in case he fucked up even the slightest bit. Getting arrested and put in jail didn't seem too exciting.

Taehyung picked it from the wall, adjusting his grip so it was comfortable. "This is really fucking nice,"

"Glad you like it pretty. Because it's yours,"

"You are so fucking lucky that I heard you walk in and the gun isn't loaded, or there would be bullets lodged in your skull right now," Taehyung said, setting the gun down on the table. Yoongi shrugged, standing next to Taehyung, a little too closely. The smaller accidentally inhaled, Yoongi's scent invading his nose and overpowering his senses. He wanted to lean in, bury himself in Yoongi's comforting scent, but stopped himself before he moved in the slightest, at least he thought he did.

'What the fuck did I just think? What the hell was that?' He thought to himself, pushing himself away, even though found himself instantly missing the warmth and comfort Yoongi provided. He turned his attention to the gun lying on the table "It's mine?"

Yoongi smirked, as if he read Taehyung's thoughts. He didn't of course, he just saw the way Taehyung's body relaxed and tried to lean into him, and the way he tensed as he pulled away. "Had it custom made and painted. Only the best for someone of your talent," 'Only the best for my baby' Can't have you using that old outdated pistol and a fucking hunting knife now can we?" He laughed, finding the idea rediculous.

Taehyung scowled, "What's wrong with my hunting knife?" He loved that knife, it was the first gift that really meant something to him. He always carried it with him, and reached for it for comfort.

"It's a hunting knife pretty. And it's pretty old, basing off of the handle design, models like those stopped being produced around 5 or 6 years ago. Well known and talented people like you deserve the best and newest things,"

The male was floored, "How do you know so much about this stuff?" Few people could recognize a knife from one glance, let alone know when it stopped being produced.