Part 10

"Taehyungie! My baby, how's it going?"

"Oh. Hello Jin Hyung," Taehyung bowed, dropping the two daggers he held. They were working on hand to hand combat, taking a small break from shooting.

The gang members stared in shock as Kim V, the most dangerous man in Seoul, bowed in respect.

Jin's squeaky laugh echoed in the concrete room, "Honey you don't have to bow, we're family now!"

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion, "Family?"

"Of course! You're Jiminie's bff and my new son! Joonie seems to like you too, and don't even get me started on Yoongi," The taller rambled, standing with his hands on his hips.

The red head looked around the room, finding all eyes on them. "What are you guys doing? Resume training,"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was interrupting!"

"It's alright. I needed a break anyways. Training people is frustrating. Now I know what Chanyeol went through," He mumbled, dragging his feet to the corner of the room, where the weapons were held. He put the daggers away, turning back to his hyung.

"So did you need something?"

"Right. Yoongi wants you in his office right now. No idea why he couldn't tell you himself but whatever," Jin said, annoyed.

"Ok Hyung. Let me finish up here, I'll be up in a second," He said, faced void of emotions. "Listen!" He yelled, grabbing everyones attention "Work in pairs for 2 hours, then return to shooting! If I find any of you slacking, I'll put a bullet between your eyes!"

"Damn. Remind me never to get on your bad side," The brunette said wide eyed.

Taehyung cracked a small smile, which went unnoticed, "I wouldn't recommend it. But as long as you cause me no harm we will be fine," He made his was to the stairs, beckoning Jin with his hand.

They were silent on the way up from the basement, Jin not knowing what to say, and Taehyung not really caring. He was used to silence, it was his 3rd favorite sound.

The 2nd being gunshots. The 1st being Yoongi's voice. It was just so soothing, the depth and constant raspiness pleasant to his ears.

Not that it meant anything. He was allowed to find someone's voice nice without attatched fee-

The loud door banging broke his thoughts. Yoongi stood at the top of the stairs, his grip tight on the door handle. "Jin. When I say now, I mean right fucking now,"

Jin rolled his eyes in response, "Then you should've done it yourself fucker. And it's Jin Hyung to you, you intolerable brat,"

"Right now I am your boss, not your dongsaeng. Now get back to the health room, Namjoon shot himself in the leg,"

"Oh my fucking god. Again? That's the 2nd time this year. It's APRIL!" Jin raged, stomping past the two and running to the western side of the mansion.

"Does Namjoon Hyung hurt himself often?" Taehyung asked, slowly walking behind Yoongi.

"Yeah. Breaks tons of shit too. It's a wonder how he's still alive at this point," He replied. He was getting visibly frustrated at Taehyung's leisurely walking, harshly grabbing his wrist and tugging him through the long halls.

"I told you at breakfast that I wanted my office cleaned," Yoongi mumbled angrily, stopping in front of the solid wooden door of his home office.

Taehyung arched one perfect eyebrow, "Yeah but you never said what and when it had to be done,"

"It's really not that hard to figure out," He fished out a key from his pocket, hastily unlocking and shoving the smaller through the door.

Taehyung then knew exactly what Yoongi was talking about as soon as he entered. Beer bottles and cans were dotted around the room, empty coffee cups stacked on the desk next to the dusty computer.

"Jesus, when the hell was the last time you cleaned this place? You said 'Then I have some things I want cleaned in my office'. Really Yoongi? Some things?"

"Shut the fuck up. Just clean. It's your job. I'm taking you shopping tomorrow by the way. As much as I love seeing you in my clothes, you need to fill that closet of yours,"

Yoongi watched a spark light in Taehyung's eyes at the mention of shopping, something the boy loved dearly. The spark was something Yoongi hadn't seen from him yet, so far it was blank gazes or angry expressions. Unless he was with Jimin, then he was just that small bit more sassy.

"Shopping? How much can I spend and where are we going?" He asked excitedly.

"We'll see. Depends on how good my office looks by tonight," Yoongi smirked, slipping out of his office and making his way to his bedroom.

He opened up his laptop, typing in a few things before pulling up his indoor security cameras. Specifically, the ones in his office.

It was creepy, yes. But it was just to make sure the younger didn't touch anything he wasn't supposed to. Not to stare at his face or ass.

Taehyung worked diligently, Yoongi noticed quickly. He started off clearing out the junk, bottles, cans, and cups alike. His nose scrunched up at everything alcoholic, and he shivered slightly picking them up. But other than that, he worked with a subtle smile and a skip in his step, most likely thinking of all the clothes he could get.

He also started re-organizing things, which Yoongi was very suspicious of, but he just moved stuff around without digging through it.

In a short span of 3 hours, his office had been dusted, swept, cleared of garbage, and re-organized. Taehyung had a light sheen of sweat covering his forehead at the end, having spent those 3 hours elbow deep in dust, dirt, and filth.

"Damn. I'm gonna be poor tomorrow," Yoongi muttered sullenly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

heyy hoes!! 1039 words.

It was 98 degrees, and it was outside. But i had fun. i didnt eat much because i fucking hate eating when its hot, but i ate a salad so i was cool

I really like the dress (?) thingy i wore. it kind of made me uncomfortable because it is fitted, and everyone at the party was extremely skinny. but the top is lace and really cute so whatever. lmao i bought it at walmart.

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <3!