Part 8

The silence was deafening, Taehyung staring wide eyed at Yoongi. He laughed nervously, "What?"

Jimin snatched Taehyung from Yoongi's lap, quickly checking him over before glaring at the eldest. "He is not yours you sick fuck, you don't even know him,"

"It doesn't matter if I know him or not. I want him, so he is mine. Plus, I don't think he'd mind," The elder smirked, watching Taehyung's face flush.

"Uh, yeah. He would, come on bubs, I'm taking you to my apartment," The pink haired male gently tugged Taehyung's wrist, pulling him away from Yoongi.

He followed Jimin, head down and face red. He honestly wouldn't mind staying there, as long as he didn't have to talk about his childhood. Jimin was here, the others seemed really nice and Yoongi is really hot. Really fucking hot.

He was ripped away from Jimin in an instant, caged in Yoongi's arms, feeling the ink haired male's breath tickling his neck. "Jimin if you don't shut the fuck up, Hoseok won't have a boyfriend anymore. You don't speak for him,"

The pink haired male looked stunned, "Says you! You're trying to force him to live with you! Hell you tried claiming him!"

"Guys what the fuck? Uh, Yoongi I am not yours, and I can decide for myself, thanks Chim," Taehyung clarified, putting his hands on Yoongi's chest and pushing, momentarily distracted by the muscles he felt.

His hesitation was noticed, Yoongi smirking at the younger boy once again.

"Does kitten like muscles?"

Taehyung flushed but tried to remain unbothered, "If anything, you're a kitten. Lil meow meow," He teased, ignorant of the memories he brought to the surface of the other's mind.

"U-uh. Tae, bubs? I-"

He didn't get to finish, Yoongi's glare stopping him in his tracks.

"Taehyung. Would you mind repeating what you just said?" He looked calm, but Taehyung could tell Yoongi was fuming. His fists were clenched at his side, teeth audiably grinding, eyes ablaze.

"N-no?"

Jimin was left in a daze, staring at the spot the two once were. Yoongi had grabbed his best friend and shoved him into the room closest, not sparing him a glance.

He shrugged, feeling slightly bad, but ended up giving the two space, leaving to go find Hoseok.

On the other side of the door, Yoongi had Taehyung pressed to the wall, arms pinned and unable to move.

He was feverishly attacking the smaller's neck, leaving behind trails of red and purple. He then smashed his lips against Taehyung's, muffling his own groan and swallowing the others whimpers.

Taehyung was frozen, he didn't know what to do. The second he looked into Yoongi's eyes, his own started watering.

They frightened Tae. It was like staring into Bogum's eyes, being held by Bogum again.

He hadn't been afraid in a long time, he had tried to bury negative emotions such as fear and anxiety. Taehyung tried to seem invincible, tried to avoid meeting people such as Yoongi, who acted like the people previously in his life.

It brought back memories that broke his will, caused him to cower in the elder's hold. "I-i'm sorry Bogum, please, not again"

He was immediately let go, Yoongi staring on in horror as he slid to the floor, begging for it to stop.

"T-taehyung....i'm not Bogum, look at me please," He pleaded, falling next to Taehyung. He hesitated to touch him, not wanting the other to freak out.