[9] H.Q

[9] H.Q

Evita's PoV

As of the moment I'm gathering all the informations about the virus that's spreading all over the world.

'I'm exhausted.'

Tumayo ako sa swivel chair para kunin ang pang folder sa kabilang table.

'Project A.'

We thought it only happened in the Philippines but few days after it spreads in other neighboring countries.

Flashback:

Day 1 of apocalypse:

"Dra. kindly check this one?"

I give her a questioning look.

"I had the oppurtunity to get a copy of these footages." Inangat niya ang kanyang kamay at winagayway ito.

'A flashdrive?'

She immediately plugged it in the laptop and click the folder.

"Before this virus happened a suspicious group of people were on the scene."

She play the first video.

"As you can see, this 'suspicious' people are injecting the pigs. We don't know what's that thing but for sure it has to do with what is happening right now."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked her. "Because if it's just based on your speculations ... I'm sorry but I have a lot things to do so excuse me."

I was about to left but she play another video footage.

"This one, it wasn't the nuclear power plant that exploded."

She caught my attention after she said that.

I focused on watching and there I saw 5-7 people who is busy in lighting up a huge cargo box. And with just a blink of eye the smoke came out.

'I cannot believe this.'

I shook my head in disbelief.

'Why would they do this?'

My senses came back when she speak again.

"I also have copies of different footage that it did not just happened in one place." She scroll the entire folder and saw that it has around 15 video footage.

"This explains why it spread in the entire Philippines within 12 hours."

"Who are they?"

She smirk. "I'm going back."

"W-what? Can you repeat what you said?"

"I said I'm going back. I will find out who they are."

'I heard it right but w-what again?'

"Are you out of your mind?!" Hindi ko mapigilan na pagtaasan siya ng boses.

"Hahaha, look mom." Lumapit siya ng kaunti sa'kin. "I will gather all of our best men at isasama ko si Laurenxe at Tyrone." Huminga siya ng malalim at nagsalita ulit. "I will stay alive."

Nanatili akong nakatingin lang sa kanya at umaasang babawiin niya ang kanyang sinabi.

"Mom, I'm going back." She paused. "Babalik ako sa Pilipinas, bigyan mo 'ko ng isang buwan. For pete's sake andun ang mga anak mo, ang mga kapatid ko." Kita kong tutulo na ang luha niya anytime.