⤿ Sprite

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 Sweetcici123 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞.

 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Name: Masayuki Ryo

Nicknames: Masa, or Yuui

Reasons for these nicknames? 

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Height: 5'3

SHORT BOIS RISE

Weight: about 120 lb

Body type: He's pretty skinny and lean, but he has very strong legs.

The strength of the legs doesn't affect the appearance of them. If you meant that he has muscular legs that makes more sense.  Mention other things too. Vertical line, muscle to fat ratio in other parts, body shape etc.

Sexuality: Asexual

Hero name: Transmitto

Course/class/school: Hero course at UA, class 1A

Appearance:

Same comments as the other character

Same comments as the other character. Bland. Add more unique details.

Personality: He's very outgoing and loves making friends. He prefers to do that because he knows how mean people can be so if he's friendly no one will be mean to him. This kid is beyond stupid. Nobody's mean to you if you're friendly? That might be true in some cases but definitely not a reliable strategy. He also loves to make people smile or laugh. He also is very determined and well driven to be a hero, just like All Might, who is always smiling! He is a worry wort though, he doesn't like being unsure, and he's also a bit impatient, but he knows how to be respectful, *no comma most times. He's also loves running so he's athletic too. To like exercising is not a personality trait.

Same as previous chapter. Add more detail. Humans are complicated.

Likes: Friends, pets, laughing, All Might, certainty, running, and almost anything blue.

Dislikes: Bullies, trash, long lines, waiting, pickles, and spinning too much.

Same as last chapter. Add more. Add unique things.

Quirk: He can teleport things he touches anywhere that he can see. At the moment it's not things that are really big, the biggest size he can do is probably something his size. He can't teleport people or himself though.

Weakness: He can teleport about 3 things in the span of 5 minutes, *no comma if he tries anymore his arms start to feel like lead and his eyes get droopy. And even though he can do 3 in 5 minutes he can't do too many things in the same frame, there isn't an exact number he shouldn't pass or anything, but if he does it too much his arms will actually stop working, leaving him kinda helpless.

Hero outfit and Gadgets:

BAHAAHAH I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS WHY IS HE WEARING TIGHTS?! i bet you could see his shlong hehe

Under the pants, he has certain braces all on his legs that are made out of a certain metal that is thin but protective. His shoes are also made with similar padding inside, which takes some getting used to. He has thick cloth knee pads as well under his pants too. He caries *carries a staff that's connected to his belt and his scarf is made out a very durable and very elastic material that stretches and can be used in a lot of situations. The scarf, his shirt, and his shoes are all black.

Power: 3/5
Intelligence: 2.5/5
Cooperativeness: 4/5
Technique: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Charisma: 5/5

Same comments as last chapter. Too high. Give one or two low stats. I believe all MHA OCs shouldn't have more than one stat that is 5/5.

Hero reasoning *Reason for becoming a hero: He was bullied when he was younger and *and was always picked on for being smaller than the other boys. Nice! A touch of reliability and realism. He hated it and didn't even want to go to school anymore at one point but his father then told him a small 'story'. 'There's a hero who is always in danger because he protects countless people, but no matter who he's facing he always knows to smile. He makes sure everyone knows that it's okay because he never stops smiling and reassuring us that it'll turn out fine. He smiles at you too Masa, so I know you'll be fine.' His mother still wanted to handle the situation but he said he would do what the hero did and smile, so the kids at school would know it's okay. And from that point *point, he was always smiling even when kids picked on him. Eventually *Eventually, they got bored of *with not of his lack of reaction and left him alone, but because of him smiling he also got a bunch of new friends. So he truly admired the hero who not only helped him get over his bullies but also make *makes so many friends, and when he found out it was All Might, he wanted to be a hero just like him.

Much better than the previous OC. It's simple yet heartwarming.

Total:

3.5/10

Add more detail. I can barely figure out what kind of person he is and I don't have a clear idea of his overall persona. Include other things such as hobbies, ethnicity, fashion sense etc. Second, make him more marketable. So far what you have now is very bland. He has nothing special about him and is beyond forgettable. Give him interesting little traits, likability, relatability, realism etc.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!