⤿ Honey Tea

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 fireheart27346. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚.

 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Furry fandom

Name: mango

Nickname: also known a *as fire

Why? Who calls her this?

Gender: female

Age: about teen age *teenage

What do you mean by "about"? Is it just not explicitly stated or does the story take place over a period that spans her teenage years?

Species: snow leapord *leopard

No nationality

Occupation: just eats bananas all day in the rainforest

I mean-

Family: parents are papaya and coconut

I don't care what her parents' names are. It doesn't add anything. I would rather you put their dynamics and the parents' personality and occupations.

Appearance: she has orange fur with black swirls and her toe beans and her eyes are green Also her tail tip and ear tufts are white. She is about the average size of a human

A generic design but her species limits her from creativity so 🤷 I guess.

Personality: she is short tempered *short-tempered and quite nice, she lovers fruit and birds.

"Quite nice" doesn't really illustrate anything specific. A person can be nice in a lot of ways and "quite" is redundant. A person can be generous, selfless, supportive and/or helpful. Those could all be expressed as "nice".

Liking things is not a personality trait.

She's survived lots of natural disasters and is able to sneak up very quietly. And basically that is it. Thanks for reading!!!

Also not a personality trait.

Total:

0/10

I would hardly call this an OC. There's such little information to go off of that I have trouble imagining anything beyond an appearance.

This character does not have a distinct identity nor is she interesting in any way.

You need to invest some serious time into writing her into an actual character with personality, layers, importance to story etc.

Use my template and/or other reviews as a feel for what information you need to add.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!