⤿ Chocolate Milkshake

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 --ohana 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

universe/fandom - modern universe - for lack of a better term, of course. it has no differences from current events, although the paranormal ratings are.. spiked, as one may put it. not to say they don't typically occur, but the paranormal are far more interactive with the public than they are in the real world. my character is only one example of the more negative spirits roaming about. they are not pleasant.

Oooh~ okie okie

name - smile

This is pretty standard. I like how it's not too extravagant or long. Easy to remember.

nicknames - there's no clear list, although 'cat', 'smiley' & 'googly eyes' are rather common. smile doesn't care what they're called, lest it's a slur or the like. that's when they'll become.. agitated. it's best to avoid that.

gender - non-binary ; they / them & it / itself

age - smile has no age. they don't know when they came into existence, nor do they know how long they've been roaming. nobody else knows this information, either, although people have their personal assumptions.

sPooKY

species - paranormal entity ; demonic entity

ethnicity - smile lacks an ethnicity, although they tend to be referred to as a demonic entity - as if that actually means anything. they're a paranormal oddity that has shown little to no signs of once (or currently) being a human being. therefore, nobody can assume what ethnicity they are. it's not that important, anyway, as you should be more focused on why there's a strange, smiling bipedal cat standing in your doorway.

That works

nationality - again, nobody knows this factor. maybe it's better that way.

sexual orientation - smile is a non-romantic asexual. they don't feel the need (nor want) to participate in romantic or sexual activities.

occupation - deceptive murderer - demonic entity - serial killer (for a lack of better term)family - smile has no family. hopefully.

This can be Sue-ish if executed improperly. Be careful when writing. Instead of focusing on the killing itself try to incorporate Smile's presence as a murderer.

appearance -when putting themselves in animal crossing (as they utilize the game in order to be invited into people's homes), smile looks like the 'average' cat villager--unless you're pointing out his strange coloring, constant toothy smile & abnormally large eyes. unlike most animal crossing villagers, smile's pelt is a dull brown that's awfully akin to dehydrated soil / dust. they have three stripes on their forehead, all of them a darker, more 'popping' mud brown compared to the rest of his body. these markings are applied to both his feet, ear-tips & arms--the feet's markings don't circle fully around the limb, whereas the arms' & ear-tips' do. their tail is a tiny little stump for a tail; it's ball-shaped. they have a bleach-white underbelly that, much like their markings, pop against the dull primary color. to top it all off, they can always be seen with a bright, red bow wrapped around their neck. even if they're wearing a different shirt, the bow never comes off.