⤿ Sushi

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 joyjia1202 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fandom: Original

First name: Xian (Chinese people have their surname first) (means to sacrifice, to give)

Last name: Xiao

Nickname: Xiao Yu (little fish)

Age: Uhhh he's an immortal demon fish

Just because he's immortal doesn't mean he doesn't have an age.

Personality: On the outside Xiao Xian is a very cold, scared person who doesn't trust anyone. After his parents and friends were killed off by bad luck, and those who were still alive left him, he didn't want to get close to anyone, in fear of losing them. However, if you manage to get his trust, he is actually a pretty funny guy, with plenty of sarcasm and cynicism for days. He is reckless and unpredictable (from having an upbringing where there were literally no rules), and sometimes even has a tendency to lash out violently. He wants to be strong for the people he loves, and tries to stand up for himself as a "badass", but he is actually scared that he isn't strong enough.

His personality is fine. Not too bland and not unlikable. However this is a very short. This paragraph only has about a handful of traits and doesn't really help me understand what you vision for his character. Add more traits and make him a more complicated layered character. There are so many other areas of a person's personality. A few suggestions: morality, willingness to forgive, ego, philosophies, world-views, agreeable-ness, social skills etc.

Species: Human (ex)

Fish demon (now)

Birthday: October 25

Story (tragic as heck):

He is born in this famous town, where everyone is apparently super lucky and good at cultivation, and most of the heaven officials/ascended gods (people so holy and strong they fly up to heaven and become gods) are from that town. However, the truth behind this town is that they actually become so lucky by putting all their bad luck onto one or more "walking garbage cans." These "walking garbage cans" are so unlucky that you shouldn't even try to approach one in a friendly manner unless you want to die. 

ooH~ So it's the same as "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas". I like that book a lot and that concept was always one that I liked.

Xiao Xian is one of these "walking garbage cans." He continually trips on rocks, and every time someone doesn't feel good or has bad luck, they just come along and beat him up as they wish, and immediately they feel much better. He is destined for a horrible life, and yet there is no way for him to die, as the heavens won't allow him. The heavens believe that there is a need for heaven officials from that town, so they need these "walking garbage cans." So, although Xiao Xian has tried to kill himself multiple times, he has failed every time. The one good person in his life is, ironically, a god named young Master Hua, who is a famous heavenly official disguised as a random small god who comes down to help him.