"Ok, I'll lead the way to the place,"

~

The building A doesn't have many classes. It's smaller than the other building.

"It's here," The cheerful girl stopped at their destination.

The room was right at the corner of the premise. The two student councils take a peek inside the room.

"Hm, it wasn't that messy," commented the Vice President.

"Yeah, it wouldn't take long to clean it up," the committee agreed, taking a small note to write down something.

"I was thinking about making this a room for a club if that's fine. I suggest that it'll go to my club, though," The ponytailed hair suggested as she put a palm on her chest, mentioning to herself.

"That isn't you to decide, Mika," Shina reminded.

"Well, it's just a suggestion!" Mika pouted, crossing her arms.

"I'll inform Tanah tomorrow and tell him your suggestion. It's you who found it after all," Petir told the two, stopping their argument.

"I think that's fine, then," The black haired agreed.

"We can start cleaning now,"

~

The four of them started to remove the unused stuffs.

Petir volunteered to lift the heavy ones, which followed by a silent squeal from Mika. Nora just rolled her eyes.

"Shouldn't we call more of the boys?" Shina advised.

"It's alright. There's not much to move," Petir objected.

~

"Petir, I'll help you with that," Shina approached the lightning guy.

"No, it's okay," the guy declined, lifting the broken chair.

"I'll help. There's not much more on our side. Mika and Nora can deal with them," the girl still insisted.

"It's really fine," A sudden smile from the boy surprises Shina.

Petir walked out, trying to get out of the dispute.

"Tch, tch, tch, you shouldn't have said that," Mika said, shaking her head slowly.

"Huh? What's with that?" A tick mark appeared on her head.

"It hurts his pride if he let you do it. Quite a gentleman, don't you think?" Mika flips her hair, proud of the man.

"Gentlemen? Tanah can do better," Shina shook her head.

"Tanah? We're talking about Petir now, Shina!" The ponytailed yelled but control her voice.

"What're you guys talking about?" Nora who just came back from outside approach them.

"Hm, just get back to work, you two,"

"Ceh," Mika grunted.

Following the Vice's command, the two continue their job.

"Hm? What's that thing?" Another stuff left beside the pile of big broken materials. The twin ponytail try to take a closer look.

"Hehe," a certain someone chortled.

"This is the gym mat!" Nora cheered, clueless. She kneeled down, tried to unfold the mat.

"Hey, what're you doing there?" A panic Petir who just got back, run carefully towards the girl. He blocked her from the piling items. "Careful! These things aren't stable. Here," he stretched out his hand to the girl.

"Oh, sorry," she hesitated but took his hand otherwise. A faint blush appeared on her cheek.

"A success!" The girl in the back whispered. "Hm, a clumsy girl and a gentleman. A nice match don't you think, Shina?"

The Vice President who just realized the scene replied, "Huh? What are you now? A matchmaker?" She mocks.

"I know you agree with me," Mika grinned, proud of herself now.

The other girl just rolled her eyes.

~

Everything was almost done. The only thing to do is to clean the dust away.

They all help each other. Shina and Petir decided to work together in sweeping. Nora and Mika get ready to mop the floor.

When the first two almost finish, the creative girl take a closer look outside the window where the two are, "Ah, I need fresh air," she muttered to herself opening the window widely.

"Aah!" Screamed the wiser girl. The dust has flown inside her eyes because of the wind from outside. She's trying to cover her face with her hands but it already got in.

"Shina, are you alright?" The committee asked, concerned.

"Uh, a bit hurt,"

"She needs to wash it with water!" Mika suggested.

The guy quickly help Shina out of the store and to the toilet. "Here, come," he guided.

"Eh? Why didn't you bring her yourself?" The clueless girl wondered, as she waited outside the room when Mika nears her.

Her friend just stared at her with a blank look while crossing her arms. 'Seriously?'

~

"Shina? Are you fine now?" The mastermind asked, partly worried about her friend.

The only guy was behind the girl when they got back.

The first reaction of the injured girl was to glare at the ponytailed. "Yeah," the only thing she said. Maybe she decided to deal with the girl later.

"Oh, hehe," she hide herself giggling.

Seems that the work was almost done. Mika has sweep it clean, finishing the two's work. Now, the timid one was mopping it.

A sudden ring from Petir made the three friends tilted their head to him.

"Hello?" Someone called him. It's his phone ringing.

"The lab? Which one?"

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute," he ended the call then.

Just as he tried to explain to the ladies, Shina spoke up first. "It's fine. You can go, Petir. We'll handle the rest," she explained.

"Thank you," he then bowed and hurriedly to leave the place.

"He's a student council but he's still polite at us seniors," Nora commented, continuing her job.

"Ye.."

"MIIIIIKAAAA!"

"Eh?"

PAK!

***

Guys! Was it okay? This chapter, I mean. Cause I think it needs improvement. 😫
I haven't write romance in awhile so I kinda cringing on everything.

So maybe I'll get to this chapter again another time.

Then again, I hope you guys enjoy!

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Published: 4th Sept 2020