Chapter 59

~Orihimes POV~

"Heal him." Grimmjow ordered.

"No."  I said. I clutch my dress in my hands that were on my knees. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing.

"What?" He said. I could hear him walk closer to me. I squeezed my eyes tighter and gripped my dress tighter.

"Im not gonna heal him. If I heal him I know that you will cause a fight with him and I dont want that." I said turning my head to face him. He had a mean look on his face. Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes. He grabbed my hair.

"I said heal him, dont talk back to me." He pushed me froward closer to Ichigo. I swallowed. I called my pins and then formed a orange barrier around Ichigo. I waited for the wound in his chest to heal. There was something wrong. The hole wouldnt close. Nothing worked. I let more of my spiritual pressure into the barrier but nothing worked,

"Why isnt it working?" I mumbled to myself.

"Hurry girl before Ulquiorra comes back and try to stop us." Grimmjow growled.

"Im trying." I shouted at him.

"What are you doing Grimmjow?" A cold dull loud voice said behind us. I turned around and my eyes widened. Grimmjow froze in his spot them smirked and turned around. "I already defeated the intruder."

"Im healing him so I could fight him." Grimmjow sneered.

"I wont allow you to do that." Ulquiorra walked closer to us.

"You never let me do anything! Your afraid that if I defeat him you will be scared that I am stronger than you." Grimmjow said. I tried my best to heal Ichigo. I heard more yelling behind me. More yelling means Grimmjow. Ulquiorra was just standing there talking in a calm tone. I heard Grimmjow shout and then rush of air flew behind me. I snapped my head behind me watching Grimmjow attacking Ulquiorra.

All of a sudden a portal opened and then purple lines started to revolve around Ulquiorra.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

"I sent him to anything demention. Lord Aizen gives us all these things that we can use to other espadas if they do something wrong." He explained.

"How long will he be there?"

"2 hours." He simply said. I nodded. A few minutes had past and Ichigo woke up and was surprise to see me.

"Orihime." He said with a small smile.

"Ichigo your ok." I smiled. 

"Your finally awake." I heard Grimmjow walked closer. He grabbed my hair and pushed me away. "Come on get up so we can fight."

"No." I said and stood in front of them. I saw Nel walked closer to us.

"No please Lord Grimmjow, Itigo is already hurt. Nel doesnt like it." She whinned.

"No Nel, Orihime." Ichigo said standing up. "Its ok, finish healing me." He looked in my eyes. I nodded and healed him. The hole now was easily to heal. After I healed him he stood up.

"If you want a fight we both should be full charge." Ichigo said.

"Yeah lets go." Grimmjow was about to attack.

"Your arm. Orihime heal him." I obeyed what Ichigo asked. I healed Grimmjows arm.

~Ichigos POV~

After Orihime was done healing Grimmjows wounded arm we flash step out in the open. As I was about to leave I felt someone grib in my kimono. I stopped and looked down.