Chapter 9

~Ichigos POV~

*Sunday*

I was walking down towards the soccer field to see how Karin and her friends sre doing. Karin was giving them a pep talk to her team mates. I walked towards the lake again and sat down dangling my feet into the water.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind me. I turned my head and saw Rukia standing behind me.

"Hey." I said softly looking at the sun hovering over us.

"You ok?" She asked sitting down. I nodded and letting the soft wind sea breeze blow across our faces.

"Yea I guess. The Grand Fisher was pretty hard to beat. I finally got my revenge on him. I didnt know that he was the hollow that killed my mother." I said.

"Im sorry." She said.

"No need to be sorry." I said looking at her. She smiled and was about to say something when we felt something strong. Something strange that I havent felt before. The looks of it Rukia havent felt it either.

"Come on we have to talk about this to Urahara. Now!" We got up and ran towards the shop. I felt a small spiritual coming from inside. I opened the door and Toshiro, Rangiku, Yumichika, Renji, and Ikkaku.

"HAHAHAHAH Ikkaku wha-what happened to you!" I laughed from seeing a red hair on his head.

"SHUT UP ICHIGO! This was Yumichika fault." Ikkaku shouted at me sitting down crisp cross with a vein showwing on his for head.

"Anyways did you guys feel that?" I asked. "Wheres Urahara?"

"Hes in his office getting something. Yea we felt that. It was surly strong." Rangiku said.

"Do you know anything about it?" I asked.

"Maybe it is an Espada. I strong one." Toshiro said.

"Wait those weird looking things?" I asked confused.

"An Espada is a hollow but not a hollow. They have a hole like a hollow some where on there body. They have tremendous power." Rukia said showing her stupid drawings on them. I burst out laughing again.

"HAHAH oh my god that looks funy!" I said holding my stomach while laughing.

"Ichigo!" Rukia said and punched me in the head. I stratched my head from the bump and I felt that small spiritual pressure again. It was somewhere here. Or near here. I got up and walked down the halls.

"Ichigo where you going?" Renji asked.

"Whats the spiritual pressure?" I found my way standing in front of that strange and cursious door that I saw the other day.

~Kaias POV~

"Your so beauitul." He said looking me in the eyes. I stared into his big green eyes.

"Im dangerous." I said stepping back wards.

"Its worth getting hurt than not be with you." He touched my right cheek with his cold hands. I held his hands and closed my eyes and smiled.

"Thats the smile I wanted to see for weeks." He said not showing any emotions. I frowned again.

"I have to leave.." I trailed off.

"But please dont. Its loney with out you here." He said.

"I came to get stronger. Im sorry." I kissed his left cheek and turned around and ran. I felt a tear slip down my face.

I opened my eyes. Its just a dream. I sighed. I closed my eyes and sat up and stretched. I heard foot steps heading towards my door. I stopped and turned towards the dor. I felt his spiritual pressure. Its him. He found me. He slide the door open and I tried to hide myself in the corner of my room where it was dark.

My whole room was dark. Pitch black except the light from the edges of the window and te=he door that was opening. I closed my eyes from showing my bright red eyes.

"Who is he?" Hikari asked.

'The soul reaper with strange spiritual pressure.' I said in my head.

"I know you in here." He said stepping into the room.

"I hate it when someone interrupts me when I'm sleeping." I lowly growled.

"Keep it cool." Shi said.

"Show yourself." He said stepping closer towards my voice. I opened my eyes and I saw him took a step back. I closed my eyes and walked towards the light and reopened them.

"You." He said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"I see you everywhere I go. Why?" He said stepping back. I opened my mouth to say something when I felt that strong spiritual pressure. I stopped and put on my cloak and sun glasses and walked outiside.

"Kaia your awake." Renji said.

"Because orange boy here woke me up." I turned my head and growled.

"Now, now Kai be nice." Dad said coming into the room.

"Da-" I said when the spiritual pressure came close. I sniffed the air and my temper raised.

"Kaia keep your spiritual pressure down." Dad said stepping for ward.

"Urahara whats going on? Who is she? Whats the spiritual pressure we are sensing?" The orange kid behind me said. I rolled my eyes.

"There arroncars. And I dont know what there doing here." Dad said fixing his hat. The spiritual pressure was above our heads. I made my hands into fist. Someone grabbed my arms and next thing I know I was in the training room.

"Yoruichi what am I doing down here I need to be up there!?" I shouted.

"You cant go up there. Dads orders." She said.

"But I cant be down here! They can get killed. They need me." I said running towards the door but then I was held back by...chains? What?"

"Whats this!?" I said looking down ar my wrist, waist, neck, and ankles. They were chains going down into a big dark pit.

"What the hell!?" I looked at Yoruichi.

"Kaia Im sorry you cant go up. Theres things you didnt know when you left and we have to keep it like that before anything gets worst." She said walking towards me. I felt my body getting hot, then weak. These chains are draining my spiritual energy. I fell on my knees and closed my eyes.

"DADDDY!!!!" I shouted in the top of my lungs making the whole place shake. Next thing I know everything went black.

~Ichigos POV~

We ran towards outside looking up. There were 3 weird look people up there. We flash stepped up there.

"What are you doing here?" Toshiro asked.

"We came to look for something our master needs." Said one with long blonde hair with a mask covering his face.

"We arent letting you take anything from here." I shouted.

"Ooo this one wants to fight, eh." A tall beef one with black armor.

"Shut up." I said in my fight positions.

"No body wants you here. Leave now." I growled.

"Not until we get want we wanted." The blonde one said. Next thing the earth started to shake. I heard a scream with a very high spiritual pressure being burst out then it stopped.

"There it is." The blonde one said.