Chapter 34

~Ichigos POV~

After Kaia came back from the bathroom she was acting strange. She kept her head down most of the time while the teacher was talking. 10 minutes later Tatsuki came back from the bathroom. She kept her distance from Kaia. I wondered what happened between them?

I was walking out of the class room for lunch. I stopped infront of Kaias desk.

"Im fine Ichigo." She said and looked up. She still had her shades with her. I just nodded. She didnt smile or anything.

"Lets go to lunch." Uryu said. Kaia felt around her desk which was strange. She got all her stuff and the we walked out of the room. Kaia almost bumped into the wall Ikkaku had to be her personal eyes.

"Sorry Im just a little dizzy today." Kaia looked down.

"Dont worry. Its ok." I said. We walked up to the roof. Kaia was really quiet. I sat next to her with one knee up drinking my water.

"Yes Ichigo?" She said with out looking at me.

"Just wanna sit next you to make sure you were alright." I said looking up in the sky.

"I said Im fine." She touched my shoulder. I nodded and then we went back to class. Tatsuki didnt say much. I realized that Toshiro and Rangiku wasnt here today. I just shrugged it off. School ended and Kaia ran out of the school. Not like how normal people leave school like a run.

"What happened to her?" Rukia asked next to me.

"Dont know." I said. We all left followed her. These past 2 days the air felt really weird. I looked at Orihimes apartment.

"Imma go check out Orihime." I said and turned right and walked to her house. I opened her door and there was a huge TV in the living room. Toshiro and Rangiku was in front of them.

"I see that shes missing. Do you know where?" Rangiku asked. Missing? What? She cant be missing. Who took her.

"Im not certain yet. Some of the soul reapers that were there on patrol felt something strange 2 nights ago." A deep male scratchy voice said from the room. I walked forwards and saw Captain Yamato.

"Thats when she wasnt in school. We found her apartment empty that day too. Do you have any idea who took her?" Toshiro asked with his eyes closed and arms crossed over his chest.

"Whats going on?" I asked stepping into the liveing room so they could see me clearly.

"Ichigo. What are you doing here?" Rangiku asked.

"School ended. Wheres Orihime?" I asked looking at the screen.

"That we dont know son. I dont think this would concern you." Captain Yamato said sitting comfortablely sitting in his chair.

"Yes it doesnt concern me. That night when she went missing why did I smell or feel her scent on me." I said lifting up my hand. Was that really her scent? I seems so real like she was really there. I woke up with a wet cheek. I wasnt crying that night. It had to be that theory.

"How would you know son?" He asked leaning towards the screen.

"I woke up with this feeling in my hand. I know her scent any where. I woke up with a wet cheek. I wasnt crying. I know who cries alot." I said walking closer.

"If we need to find where she is and what happened. After you are finish with invasigating her come back home and we will do some more studies." He said and then the screen when black.

"Really Ichigo? Are you joking?" Rangiku asked.

"First why would I joke about Orihime. Ive known her my whole life." I said. They just nodded and we walked back to Uraharas. Maybe Kaia or him knows something.

~Kais POV~

I sniffed the air as I walked him. I kept my head down. I looked at my hand. Everything was blurry. I couldnt see clearly. I bumped into people here and there. I swallowed hard. I inhaled the air and stopped in front of the shop. I walked slowly and touched my hand on the door.

I opened the door and I here people talking.

"Kaia are you alright dear?" Yoruichi asked. I could identify by her voice.

"I-I-," I shuttered. I swallowed hard. I lifted my head and looked around. I took off my shades and sat down. I heard gasped.

"Yeah Im fine." I said. Tessai put rice and steak in front of me. I inhaled that scent and started eating.

"Are you sure you and Yoruichi arent alike?" Ichigo asked. I stopped eating and then I heard a big bang.

"OUCH!" Ichigo shouted. I started laughing. "What the hell was that for Yoruichi?!"

"For insulting us." She said.

"Kai honey." I turned my head facing my dad.

"Do you feel weird?" He asked.

"Im perfectly fine." I forced a smile even though I dont feel alright.

"Can we come out now?" Hikari asked. I swallowed my food and swallowed a soul candy. I hopped out of the gigai and then Hikari and Shi sat right next to me.

"What happened to your eyes beautiful?" I faced Hikari.

"What?" I asked. Everything went black. I dropped my bowl of rice. I put my hands in front of my face. I started shaking.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Whats wrong?" Ikkaku asked worriedly.

"I cant see. Why cant I see?" I asked panicking.

"Your eyes are brown." Yumichika said.

"What?!" I stood up.

"Calm down it isnt a big deal." Uryu said.

"Isnt a big deal? My eyes are brown! Lets not forget I cant see!" I shouted. My spiritual pressure started raising.

"Kai calm down." Shi touched my arm. I yanked it back. My mind started racing with thoughts.

"That green light." I said.

"What?" Dad asked.

"Once I left for the bathroom in school. I saw something. Something green. Dark. Tatsuki was different. It was like something dark coming for me. Not my level dark. Probably wanted to...Im not sure myself." I started pacing around the room. i could hear peoples breathing. I could smell there body. Warm and sweaty.

"It cant be." I turned around and faced the crowd. Who said that?