Chapter 3

~Ichigos POV~

"Hey should I hit him to wake him up?" Said a voice in my room. I didnt open my eyes or move, I just listened.

"No, he will wake up eventually, he has those torture hell halls called school he has to go to." Said another voice.

"He looked so peaceful while sleeping." Said another voice. Who the hell was in my room? They were all guys as I could tell.

"Maybe I should do this.." Said a girls voice. I opened my eyes and then I saw boobs in my face.

"What the hell!" I jumped up and they all fell off my bed. I looked and saw Rangiku on the floor, Toshiro and Ikkaku sitting on the floor or window and Yumichika sitting on my chair.

"Why are you so surprised?" Toshiro asked opening his eyes.

"Whats going on out- What are you guys doing here?" Rukia said opening the closet door.

"We came to check out the strange spiritaul pressure thats been going on here for weeks now." Ikkaku said.

"Do you know anything about it?" I asked Toshiro.

"Captain Yamamoto said something about they call this person "Nightmare" A soul came to the soul society and it wasnt from any of the soul reaper from here." He said with his eyes closed. "He also said that it was a girl not a boy. And that we should talk to Urahara more about this."

"Ok well maybe after school but we have to go to school." I said preferring me and Rukia. I got my clothes and walking into the bathroom and changed. I walked back into my room and then they were all dressed in school uniforms. What?

"Umm." I asked with a confused expression.

"We are staying for a month to figure out who this strange person is." Yumichika said fixing his hair.

"Ok but your not staying here. I already have Rukia." I said grabbing my bag. They jumped out the window and me and Rukia walked downstairs.

"Morning Rukia and Ichigo." Yuzu said. We smiled and sat and ate breakfast.

"So Karin hows soccer?" I asked.

"Eh its good. We have to find another player for our team because one of my team member quit on us. Hes afraid were going to lose to another team for the soccer field." She eat eating her rice.

"Have fun with that. Well lets go Ru-" I was cut off.

"ICCHHIGGGOOO!" Dad came and attacked me from above. I was crushed by him.

"Oh man, STOP ATTACKING ME!!" I shouted in his face and pushed him off.

"You have to get batter at your reflexes." He said scratching his head. I rolled my eyes and dusted off the dust off of me.

"Dad, Mom wouldnt like it if you always cause trouble." Yuzu said.

"Your right. Oh Honey I missed you dearly! What could I do with out you!" Dad was crying to poster of mom. I rolled my eyes again and walked outside. They were all watching outside for me. I sighed.

"You know you didnt have to wait for us right?" Rukia said walking down the road.

"Yea but we dont know where the school is." Rangiku said." I rolled my eyes and follows Rukia. We all walking in silence and I looked to my left and I saw that person again sitting on a branch acouple feet from the road. She looked like she was sleeping. i blinked my eyes acouple of times and looked again and she wasnt there.

I shurgged it off and we walking into school.

"Why did you guys leave me?" A guy said above us and then landed on the ground. he had red hair and tattoo on his face and chest. Plus he had school uniform on too.

"Renji?" Rukia said and then hugged him.

"Thats me." He smiled.

"Oh brother." I said while people were talking behind me.

"Orihime!" Rangiku said hugging Orihime. I sat down and looked put the window.

"ICHHIGO!" My friend Keigo said running to hug me. I moved out of the way and he fell. He started crying.

"Ichigo why did you move? You dont like me anymore? You rather hang out with newbies than me?" Keigo said crawling on the floor.

"Keigo get up and shut up. It was a reflex." I said and sat back down.

"Ichigo why are they here?" Uryu asked pointed at Toshiro, Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Rangiku.

"Saying something about staying here for the strange thing we felt." I said. he fixed his classes, nodded and sat back at his seat and read his book.

"Ok class well we have new students for a couple months here today." The teacher said. She pointed at Toshiro, Rangiku, Ikkaku, Renji, and Yumichika. Some whistled at Rangiku and Toshiro and up to him and grabbed his collar and told him to not do it again.

I looked out the window waiting for lunch. I then spotted that same person with the black cloak walked past the school. This person acted like no one could see her. I watched her walk by and looked around the room. I saw Orihime looked at that girl to. So it wasnt only me.

Lunch started and we walked outside to the roof top and ate.

"So did anyone saw that person walking past the school?" I asked.

"You saw her too." Orihime asked looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yes, thank god I wasnt see things." I drank my soda. "Its a girl?"

"Yea you could tell by her hair flowing out of her cloak." She said putting a finger in the sky. I nodded. Everyone stopped eating because we sensed a hollow spiritaul pressure. I got up.

"Wait. Lets see if this "girl" will handle the hollow." Toshiro said standing up. "Ikkaku will watch is we can stay here." He said eating a soul candy and then jumped away. They were the fastest one here so.

~Toshiro POV~

"Ikkaku do you still sense this spiritaul pressure?" I asked as we were running towards the park.

"Yea it still there. Its getting weaker and weaker tho." He said. We finally arrived and sat of a branch scanning the park. We spotted the hollow when we at someone using flash step carrying the soul to a safe place.

"Did you see that captain?" Ikkaku asked.

"Yea watch closely." I said as I watched who ever this person was. He or should I say saw she was using flash step alot so we couldnt see who it was. She stopped and turned her head towards us but we could see her eyes. Just her mouth. After that she disappeared.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Stong smell thats all I could say." Ikkaku said jumping down and ran towards the hollow. He killed in and I walked over to the old man.

"Dont hurt her." Was all he said when he passed on. I was confused. Dont hurt who? The mystery person? Her?