Chapter 10

I fluttered open my eyes. I was facing a white sky with clouds floating around. I groaned and touch my head. I place my right hand behind me to push myself up. My hand touched something soft bit hard. There were tiny pieces of rocks. I looked down when I was sitting ot laying down on black and red sand.

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular.

"Dont you remember this place?" A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a white dressed soul reaper. I smiled slightly.

"Havent been here in so long." I stood up.

"We miss seeing you here." Said another voice beside me. A black and red dressed hollow in a soul reaper outfit but with a red print scull on the corner of his left chest.

"You guys see me in the real world anyways." I laughed. "But anyways why am I here? I need to be out there." I said.

"Thats the thing Princess." Hikari said. I looked at him with a confused face.

"What?" I asked.

"Kaia there are things we cant say or tell you. Urahara has to do that job." Shi said.

"But really whats going on that your not telling me?" I asked. They looked at each other and walked closer to me.

"Guys whats going on." I said.

"Just remember this was an order. We love you always." I kissed my left and right cheek then placed there hand on my body sending small amounts of spiritual pressure into my body.

"Kaia..." I heard my name being called in the distanced like miles away. It kept coming closer and closer to me.

I opened my eyes and gasp for air. I looked around and found myself in a dark place. I was facing the bright light sky ahead of me. I groaned again and sat up.

"Kaia are you awake?" Said a little girls voice above me. I looked up and saw Ururu looking down at me.

"Yes Ururu Im ok." I said and stretched out my body. I stood up and jumped out of the pit. I landed on my knees and hands gasping for air again. I felt weak. I looked down at my wrist and saw those spirit pressure thing chains. I rolled my eyes and touched my for head because I felt light headed.

"How you feeling?" Said a voice. I looked over to see Dad, Yoruichi, Toshiro, and Tessai with Ururu.

"Thanks Ururu you may go now before things get serious." Yoruichi said.

"I feel like crap." I sat criss cross on a huge rock making my chains hit each other making that rattling noise.

"Besides that." Dad said.

"Weak, light headed." I closed my eyes because they werent adjusted to the light. I felt a pair of sunglasses on my left hand. I put them on and looked around the room.

"Now what are you guys not telling me?" I questioned.

"We will get to that. But first we have to tell you to control your spiritual pressure because you broke 10 seals now you have 10 left." Dad said.

"Damn. What happened to the others? Are they ok?!" I stood up then sat back down because I felt light head all over again.

"Breathe Kaia. Take it slow." Yoruichi said stepping towards me.

"I would calm down if you take these off me because I cant focus." I said shaking the wrist chain. Yoruichi looked me in the eyes. 

"You wont do anything?" She asked. I nodded. Tessai did some chanting then the chains went away. I still felt weak. I stood up and dusted myself off. I flash step towards the latter and doors with the little spiritual pressure I have and hit the door so it would open. I failed and fell down.