⤿ Alfredo Pasta

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 Sweetcici123 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚.

 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Name: Emiko Mamoru

Nickname *Nicknames: Kio, or Saki

Reasons for these nicknames? They seem rather random.

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Height: 5'5

Weight: about 130 lb

Body type: She's about average, she's a bit thick but it's barely noticeable.

"Average" means nothing in this context. Average in what? weight? height? Mention other things. Vertical line, muscle to fat ratio, body shape, stretch marks etc.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hero name: Prophesy

ooH~! This is such a cool hero name! Exactly my favourite type of hero names. It's simple but cool.

Course/class/school: Hero course at UA, class 1A

Appearance:

I know you got this picture from a google search but this is a very plain design

I know you got this picture from a google search but this is a very plain design. In a universe like MHA with such vivid and whimsical character designs, this design looks very bland. There's nothing that stands out about her visually and she looks more like a background character than a cast member. Maybe try drawing something yourself or writing a detailed description. Give her more memorable and unique traits and details that reflect or contrast her personality.

Personality: She is the type of person who gives mixed signals when she's hanging out with you. She doesn't want to get close to people, but she can't help but gravitate towards others. So it's more like she unconsciously makes friends and whenever she realizes it she freaks out a bit and starts to act a bit cold or ignorant. Cold and ignorant. That clashes. Ignorant means unaware, clueless, stupid. It doesn't make sense that she would act cold and stupid at the same time. Though she has a big heart so if she notices she actually *get rid of actually hurt someone's feelings then she would start to worry and apologize.