⤿ Alfredo Pasta

Start from the beginning

Since she's a side character she shouldn't have to be as detailed as the main character but if possible I think adding more detail about other parts of her personality is good too. After all, this is her most external personality. Humans are more complicated than this. They have ugly flaws, deep desires and other sides to them beyond the initial persona.

Likes: Cats, exercise, being admired (secretly), fluffy things, being certain, and candy.

Dislikes: Being wrong/too slow, being manipulated, depending on people, and overpriced food.

Add more. Also, add some unique things. These are pretty basic and not interesting. 

Quirk: Her quirk is called target prediction. She can momentarily focus on an object or person and 'predict' what they'll do in the next few minutes. They aren't always accurate, it's more along the lines of the most probable out come *outcome, but it requires her to touch the object or person and then she still has to wait a minute before she'll actually see anything. (The minute is so she could focus on the most probable outcome because she normally sees a few predictions of what could happen all at once.)

Cool! I like how you took inspiration from existing quirks and made something cool of your own. It's not too overpowered and I can see it working in the universe.

Weakness: Since it's only the most probable outcome, when it comes to people who can be spontaneous, there's a chance that her prediction could be wrong, and also if it's a really desperate situation, the minute she has to choose the most probable outcome could cause real problems as well. Also, she's able to use her quirk about once every hour, but she can't push the limit of how long her predictions go, if she does she'll build up migraines, and not just regular ones, migraines that are really painful sometimes even making her sick. (If she learns how to push through the pain she might be able to do more than 1 an hour. PLUS ULTRA!)

Great! It balances out the pros well and makes sense.

Hero outfit and Gadgets:

On her arms are reflective braces that work against swords and bullets, they're also on the top of her shoes, but that's mainly to prevent her from stubbing her foot

On her arms are reflective braces that work against swords and bullets, they're also on the top of her shoes, but that's mainly to prevent her from stubbing her foot. Her pouch on her leg holds aspirin and a small bottle of water. Also *Also, imagine all the white as black, and the pink as green.

Why don't you just re-colour it yourself? Microsoft Paint is free.

Power: 4/5
Intelligence: 3.5/5
Cooperativeness: 3.5/5
Technique: 5/5
Speed: 3.9/5
Charisma: 3/5

Her stats are too high. The fact that she has nothing under 3 is too much. Taking her personality into account I'd say her charisma is definitely less than 3 and I think you should lower her power stat too since her quirk isn't power-based. Also, try to avoid decimals in stats. Nobody in the MHA universe has decimal stats and it just makes it confusing. Especially hyper-specific numbers like 3.9. If it's that close just use 4.

Hero Reasoning *Reason for becoming a hero: When she was younger she went to the store with her family. It was just a grocery run but she got distracted when she saw an upperclassman from her school that she sometimes talked to who waved her over. Her parents let her talk to him, and she quickly went over while her parents continue their shopping. She had only talked to the boy for about a minute when she grazed his arm. Her mind quickly saw a bunch of scenarios of the boy and his parents but all of them ending in the store being robbed. That's too convenient. Instead of a person, she knows it would make more sense for it to be a stranger. Her brain quickly pieced the details together and she rushed over to the cash registers, which her parents saw and followed. "The store is gonna be robbed!" No one would believe her. That just looks like a manic episode to most people. She yelled at the woman behind the counter and before she could think her father quickly pulled her into himself and took a bullet in the back. There's no logical reason why the villains would start shooting people. If they had a brain they would probably try to get out of the situation not make it worse since their chances of successfully robbing the store are lowered. There were other gun shots *gunshots but she could only process her dad holding onto her. Right before her eyes again, she saw scenarios of her mother pulling her fathers *father's body away from her and crying over both of them. She quickly pushed both herself and her father to the ground just in time to doge *dodge another bullet. Her head started to throb after that and she gripped her head only to pass out. When she woke up her mom and the doctor explained that she had gotten a migraine because of her quirk, and sadly her father took a few more bullets protecting her. She knew she could see a few minutes ahead of time but what good is that if she can't do anything about it. So then she decided from that moment (after 'getting over' the trauma) she would train her body to be as physically able as possible. So she wouldn't need to be protected and she didn't trust herself to call anyone a 'friend' from that point on either, That makes no sense. There's no reason that situation would make her come to that conclusion. She wasn't friends with the upperclassmen and the situation happened solely because that specific upperclassmen and their family planned to rob the store. Nothing to do with friendships whatsoever. since the upperclassman was involved and he had known about her quirk, trying to purposely keep her away from anyone or touching anything. He definitely wouldn't have returned to normal life. He was part of an attempted robbery and shooting. Isn't it obvious he would be in juvenile detention or something? The realistic outcome of the situation is upperclassman is arrested, everyone around her praises and/or empathizes with her for being so brave and attempting to save the day. She felt used. Again, I cannot fathom how she came to this conclusion. Nobody used her and her actions were of her own free will. So she wants to be a hero to make sure her bad predictions won't come true.

Her backstory is a bad excuse. None of the reasoning makes sense and it's just so obviously manipulated in the direction you want it to go to the point where there's no logic. It's just a poorly made excuse for her trust issues. It's so unnecessarily tragic and melodramatic I almost mistook it to be satirical.

Total:

3/10

First, add more detail. I can barely figure out what kind of person she is and I don't have a clear idea of her overall persona. Include other things such as hobbies, ethnicity, fashion sense etc. Second, make her more marketable. So far what you have now is very bland. She has nothing special about her and is beyond forgettable. Give her interesting little traits, likability, relatability, realism etc.  Third, (because this individual thing bothers me) completely make-over her backstory. It makes zero sense and is cliche and forced. It isn't clear what's happening at some parts and none of the reactions are realistic. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!