homeworld timeline ch17

Start from the beginning

Ame: 'WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?!'

Otar: 'Amethyst I think we are in trouble'

Ame: 'Otar where are you? What happened? Why is your voice in my head?!'

Otar: 'When we were in that belt's range of work, it left a quantum trace on us that gives a mental connection. About the rest....Amethyst prepare yourself. We are either in a timeline where Homeworld still stands or in the past'

Amethyst's eyes shrunk at the statement as she began to worry 'Cmon Ame you can't let this get to your head even if you don't have a head'
Amethyst tried to relax and breathe as Garnet taught her. She then looked around to see that she was in a big hall with numerous gems around and in front of her were the Quartz soldiers, some of them even Amethyst from her world. 'Wow somethings don't change.'

She realised it couldn't be the past since she never served on homeworld, she wasn't even created yet at the time. That means that either the rebellion lsot or never even happened in the frist place.

Ame:'Wait Otar where is Jamie?!'

Otar: 'Ouh man I don't know...we were seperated so it beats me as well'

Ame: 'Wait we have this mind thing so can we call him?'

Otar: 'I tried that but it didn't work. Maybe he is unconscious and doesn't answer yet.'

Amehyst was about to continue but she heard a familiar voice

"Quartz 3F 37 "

"Shattered"

Amethyst recognised the voice. It was Sapphire's voice but she was shaken at her speech. Sapphire was once a prophet in Blue Diamond's court. 'Still is here....boy this really busts'

Otar: 'Okay listen we need to be careful. Just try to keep a low profile for now and I'll first find out where... I ...am...'

Amethyst:'What? What is it?'

Otar didn't answer for a while until the two gems entered the hall. Amethyst saw them and realised they were Pearl and Rose or more presently Pink Diamond. Aemthyst smiled sadly that Rose was alvie and well here

She noticed a human in her hands and her face went down 'Ouh great'

PD: Holly Blue! Why is this human here? If I didn't found him he would've got hurt!

HBA: I'm sorry my diamond!

Amethyst smiled a bit as she remembered Holly blue treated and treats the other famethysts. She then noticed Pearl was looking at her(*gasp* They zinged! Yay!) as their eyes made contact. It was beautiful and pretty, Amethyst could feel her presence right then and there. The two blushed at one another but Pearl was forced to look away when her diamond called her.

PD: Pearl c'mon we have some humans to visit!

Pearl: Y-yes my diamond

Amethyst stood there and watched as Otar was taken away to the zoo. So she decied to sneak away eventually when the others weren't looking. Luckily she managed to hide in the blind spots arond the zoo.

Amethyst followed Pink and Pearl down another hallway that shows an assortment of doorways on both the left and right sides.
This hallway leads to the Human Disposal Chute and a service door that allows direct access to the containment area.

Pink Diamond: You can come out Amethyst.

Amethyst's expression changed from calm to nervous and confused. Did they know she was following?

PD: You shouldn't be here. You will be scolded if not shattered for falling out of your line

Amethyst flinched at that moment while Otar gulped in his tracks. In this era, there are still many execution laws for even smallest failures.