Stubborn Fate Ch14

Começar do início

Life is really different these days. The diamonds ended their reign, the war is officially over and earth is an independent planet.
Everyone is safe.... or considering the events in previous month....safe enough to explore their dreams.

I am honestly still shaken at the memory of little homeschool siege as well as rouge gems attacking my friends but I am in a good mood right now and feel much better after Otar's celebration, Connie's reassurance and Jamie's morale support which helped ease his worries.

'Luckily today will go safe and smooth.'

Steven: And here we are!

CQ: Where are we?

Steven: Welcome to little homeschool! Here you have a chance to rediscover yourself!

Quartz looked around and I noticed Jamie did too although wluncomfortably.

Steven: Hey is everything alright?

Jamie: Well I'm good...it's just that my visits here were surrounded by either a poisoned air or ground breaking earthquakes.

Steven: Believe me I understand... but hey you are not here to be pessimistic remember?

Jamie: Right!
----------------
Jamie POV

Garny: So what can you teach me?

Jamie: My first day is tomorrow Garny. Be patient, here Garnet can teach you some lessons.

Garny: An inferior gem?

Jamie: Garny stop. Gems are not like that anymore. There are no superiors here. And if I'm being honest, she may have lost once but you only won bc you caught her by surprise. In short you never fought her in a fair fight.

Garny was confused. 'A fair fight?' Now that she thought about it, her foe wasn't fully in her prime which means.....

Garny: WE.MUST.HAVE.A.REMATCH.

Jamie: huh? What's with that all of a sudden?

Garny: My Jamie I promise that I would prove my true valor in a real fight this time.

Jamie: What? Wait where are you?

Jamie couldn't finish as Garny soon left to who knows where.

Jamie: Aah for real? Is that how an anime hero or an average citizen feel when they gain royal servants?

Amethyst: You watch them too?

Jamie jumped a little "AAH stop don't do that"

Amethyst: Heh sorry. Soon Steven said you have a present for me?

Jamie: Yeah here.

Amethyst: Ouh give me give me!

Amethyst took the cake as she swallowed it whole in her mouth much to Jamie's surprise.

Jamie: Uhm

Steven: Well i did say she'd be interested.

Amethyst: Not only me.

Moonstone: Jamie!

Moonstone quickly hugged the mailman

Jaime: Hey Moonstone. How are you?

Moonstone: Everything is great. This place is amazing!

Steven: Well we're happy to help.

CQ: Moonstone!

MS: Cherry?! You're back!

Jaime: You know her?

Moonstone: We were friends during the gem war. I thought you were shattered