Faith

'You two haven't had sex?' Em questioned Mar as all four girls sat on their beds.
'No we haven't got to even talking about it, I don't think he wants to push me to do anything when I'm not ready.'
'Are you sure Mar, not to be that person but both of you have gone from having a lot with different people to none at all, I would be worried about it if I'm being honest.' Mar got the feeling that Mary and Em were trying to tell her something but she pushed the idea out of her mind.
"I just have to have a little faith' Mar went into the bathroom looking for her hairbrush 'shit anyone got a hairbrush I can steal, I left mine in the boys room like a week ago,' Lily got up and handed her brush to Mar 'cheers Lil.'
The girls got ready for bed and were just about to fall asleep but something knocked at the door.
'Not it' three of the girls shouted, so Mary got up and went to the door surprised to see Remus standing at the door with a single rose in his hand. The girls all looked at each other confused at why he was there at 10 o'clock in the evening.
'Miss Marlene McKinnon you are invited to join Mr Sirius Black tomorrow evening for a picnic meal to watch the sunset, which could never be as beautiful as you.' Remus walked forwards and handed Mar the rose as he turned he pinched his nose and shook his head. '..can't believe I just..I will never..'
Once the door was closed the girls stared at the rose. 'Why have I been given a rose?'
'Oh Marlene it's romantic, I'm pretty shocked he got Rem to actually agree to say that'
'Okay but why, I mean I guess it's cute.'
'Marlene you have got Sirius Black as your boyfriend and he's being romantic, do you know how crazy that sentence is?' Mary asked gobsmacked at Marlene's response.
'It's been charmed, I can sense the- he helped me with the charm he used on this, it was the first night he slept downstairs for me we spent hours perfecting it, I thought he would of forgotten I said "Imagine a rose, it's petals never falling, frozen in time", ...he remembered.' Marlene stood up and found a vase for the flower as she sat down Lily shouted
'OUTFIT, NOW'
'Lil we have all of tomorrow' Marlene started to protest.
'Yeah or we could do it now' Em laughed at Marlene's face.
'Oh Em I thought you were tired'
'Nah not anymore'
'Fine. But I'm not wearing a dress, there is no way.'
The fashion party started all the girls trying on crazy outfits, Em had joggers on with a skirt on top, Lily went out of her comfort zone and put on a mini skirt being pleasantly surprised, Mary had a tartan shirt on with a camouflage jacket and bright pink jeans, Marlene was about to get out of her outfit to try on the next when Mary said 'That looks really nice Mar, I'm not kidding it looks good.' Lily and Em stopped laughing at each other when they saw Marlene.
'Wow'
'Is that..?'
'Yeah it's the one I've been working on for a while, let me get this in your heads, I am never sewing ever again!' Marlene looked at the jumpsuit she had made, it had stars and moons that would twinkle periodically and cinched at her hip with long flows legs and sleeves that looked like a cape.
'Im gonna wear this with my trainers the silver ones okay not the sporty ones, now I'm going to get changed and sleep because I don't want to wake up tomorrow with dark under eyes that make me look like a raccoon.'
The girls looked at the clock and it had passed midnight, Mary gave out an audible gasp.
'Right no talking, only sleeping' Mary ordered 'we have not spent two hours for Mar to look like a feral animal'
The girls laughed and got into bed.
'Night guys, cheers for everything'
'Shut up Mar, just sleep'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marlene flew down the stairs screaming 'JAMES POTTER IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME MY EYELINER BACK I WILL MURDER YOU.' The commotion lasted about 10 minutes until Marlene jumped up and over a table to catch James. 'I hate you' she said helping him off the floor.
Smiling towards Sirius who was sat on the sofa 'I'll see you in half an hour.' She turned an ran back up the stairs.
'Prongs man you should of known you wouldn't win after them self defence classes she became basically indestructible' Remus ruffled James' hair 'Pads time for you to get ready don't you think and I swear if you walk down here in joggers after we spent a week planning I will tell Mar you broke her camera.'
'Well I'm not going to am I, that is too scary a thought, see you in a sec.' Sirius walked up to his dorm and started getting ready. After his shower he started to put on his black button up shirt and black jeans, he put in his moon earring in one ear and his star on the other, he remembered that these were Marlene's favourite. By the time he got downstairs he had two minutes to spare before Mar was due down.
'Ayy looking good Pads' The other marauders cheered as he gave a spin.
'Alright so the foods already there with the blankets am I forgetting something?' Sirius was stressed about how well it would go.
'Your date.' Answered Peter turning Sirius around as Marlene walked down the steps.
'Wow'
Although Marlene was naturally pretty she tended to dress down and wear mainly jumpers and jeans/shorts it was rare for her to make herself up. The whole common room stared at her as she walked over to Sirius.
'What are you looking at?' She directed to the other students who quickly turned away.
'You look stunning' Sirius held out his arm and the couple walked to the portrait, they gave a quick wave and left walking down to the main entrance.
'So we're going outside but where?' Questioned Marlene.
'You'll see' Replied Sirius.
He led her around to the far side of the lake where under a tree were fairy lights, blankets, cushions and a hamper of food.
'Wait aren't they..'
'Yep from the first night we "slept" together on the astronomy tower, I went back later that day and got them, I just forgot I had them stashed away'
'Now that, that is cute' Marlene said smiling. They reached the tree and sat down on the cushions.
'Wait oh my gosh did you know that I was wearing this' Marlene suddenly said.
'No, why?'
'Because you earrings match the material perfectly.'
'Oh yeah, I know these are you favourite and to be fair mine as well so I chose them, but hey that's a sign isn't it.'
They sat and talked for hours, watching the sun set, they had even finished all the food in the hamper which wasn't a big surprise to either of them as they could out eat almost anyone. They were snuggled under a fluffy blanket, Mar pointing out the different stars and constellations, Sirius lay watching her smiling.
'I love you' He whispered thinking she wouldn't hear.
'I love you too' Marlene turned her head to look at him and smiled, no one had ever looked at her the way Sirius did and she wished she could capture this moment. Sirius seemed to know what she was thinking and pulled out Mar's camera.
'Thanks' She reached out her arm and took the photo, while it developed she told Sirius about how she had been finding her camera in weird places that she couldn't remember, Sirius told her how he thought it was probably just their friends playing a prolonged prank on her.
They stayed outside until sunrise on Saturday morning waking up in each other's arms.
'Hey beautiful.' Sirius smiled at Marlene they got up and started to pack up everything away and headed back inside.
When they walked into Gryffindor common room they got a lot of looks but just laughed it off and went to their respective dorms.