Breaking up

Marlene was walking to the Great Hall for breakfast when she saw Mulciber she hoped he didn't see her but he did and called her over.
'Where did you go last night'
'You saw McGonagall tell me to go to her office I might be engaged to you but my morals haven't changed' They walked into the hall and Mar looked over at Gryffindoor table, she gave quick nod to tell her friends she was okay and then sat next to Mulciber.
Every day she would come down and sit with the Slytherin's, she wouldn't talk to anyone just share down the boys who attacked her while stabbing that apple that sat Infront of her.
One day she came down tired from a training session the night before with Sirius. When she reached out to get an apple but her hand was stopped by her fiancé.
'No you'll eat what I tell you to.' His gang started to laugh.
'You what? Your trying to tell me what I can and can't eat when you look like that' Mulciber stood at this comment trying to intimidate Marlene 'and your plan is what? You waiting for someone to cast that spell again?' The school had been interested in what was going on as soon as they saw Marlene McKinnon sit at the Slytherin table. 'Or you gonna try and force yourself onto me again and use this ridiculous ring as an excuse.' Mulciber looked more and more uncomfortable with every little thing Marlene added, he grabbed her arm to try and shut her up and that was when she gave him a right hook that landed exactly where Sirius had told her "He will fall straight away." And he did.
'I swear if you hurt me or another girl ever again I rip your testicles off, deep fry them and shove them down your thoat.' And with that she gave him a swift kick in the balls and turned, 'Just so you know whoever cast that spell, I know your sat here right now, you should know that my scars haven't fully healed, I can never forget' She walked off ripping the ring off her finger and lobbing it at Snape's head (it hit perfectly).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back in the Gryfindoor common room Marlene stood on a table and shouted 'I'm free bitches' and took a long swig of fire whiskey.
'Your going to go to lessons drunk? That seems like a bad idea' Lily warned.
Marlene scrambled off the table walked up to Sirius Black who was laughing at Lily's moral high ground.
'Sirius Black,' he looked in to her eyes 'will you be my official boyfriend'
'Yes Marlene McKinnon I will be your boyfriend.' While they kissed the sixth years cheered, the rest of the common room confused because they were still under the impression that Sirius and Marlene were dating before christmas.
When walking extremely late into potions Slughorn did his best to control the rowdy group but failed miserably he ended up just making it a practical lesson, learning how to make hangover cures. This seemed very pointed at the Gryfindoors who had even convinced Evans to get tipsy.
'This is for us isn't it' Mary said giggling.
'I'm pretty sure you mean you guys I can still think straight' said Lily making sure no one hurt themselves.
'what have we got next'
'You've got care of magical creatures Mar.' Lily replied
'I don't care that none of you see it as a proper class it is great I just can't stand up.' The whole group started laughing getting nothing completed the whole lesson.
'Sorry professor, I don't know if you heard but-'
'Everyone heard and saw I'll give you this one lesson but you need to catch up for next lesson McKinnon you would be great at potions if you just applied yourself'
'Cheers professor' Marlene charged to her next class slowly sobering up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'I think this shampoo wasn't the best idea' Marlene walked into the boys dorm and chucked four bottles onto the bed to the right of her.
'MAR' a collective shout from the boys.
'There is one person in her I would look at and I have cramps so Si probs couldn't make me smile anyway. Yeah um James, Lily needs you some girl tried to beat her up'.
'Someone beat her up?'
'TRIED was the main word there, she didn't get many hits.' James rushed off to go see if Lily was okay and Mar flopped onto Sirius' bed. 'Fuuuuuck man, anyone got a hot water bottle?' Remus handed her a small one that was charmed to keep hot. 'Okay I'm going..or not' Marlene slowly fell onto Sirius' bed 'that shampoo is evil don't use it or ever give it to anyone, this girl thought Lily had slept with her boyfriend cos she could smell chocolate, old books and woolly jumpers, I wonder who she could be dating.' Although usually very smart Sirius couldn't get it and was surprised when Peter asked
'Remus, what's her name?'
It took Sirius another second to realise 'Oh my god Moony you have a girlfriend' Sirius squealed and Marlene sat up to look at him but couldn't hack it an flopped back down.
'What house?'
'Hufflepuff'
'Year?'
'Same as us'
'How long?'
'End of fifth year we started talking'
'That's long Moony, why not tell us'
'Well we're taking it slow then all the stuff happened and neither of us wanted anyone to really know so I hid it'
'You like her, you wanna kiss her' Marlene groaned trying to stay part of the moment.
'Yeah Marlene I do like to kiss my girlfriend once in a while and I do really like her, it's really not something you can make fun of'
As he said that the door opened 'Rem-' the girl that came in saw Marlene 'sorry about what I did to your friend I just got jealous and angry'
'It's totally cool if I thought Black did something like that I would be a lot worse' Sirius chuckled 'I'm being serious, wait Abbott do you have anything for you know pain actually no I'm asking Lily her muggle stuff usually works. Black, Pete come with me let's leave them alone.'

'-I swear I'm going to rip my uterus out..' Marlene's voice soon faded and Abbott was left alone with her boyfriend for the first time in a while. They didn't join the rest of the gang for a couple of hours both looking a tiny bit more scruffy than usual, Abbott kissed Remus goodbye and left.
'Remus you naughty boy'
'Hahahaha where's Pads and Mar?' Everyone looked towards the girls dorm. 'Holy shit, I just realised neither of them had shagged since the attack, if they are now then...'
'We're not getting back in our room for hours' Lily was the only one brave enough to go and knock on the door but there was no answer, she tried it and the door was unlocked something that wouldn't really happen if certain things were happening.
Lily opened the door to find Marlene sitting in between Sirius' legs with a book in her hand, a bar of chocolate in Sirius' , both of them were asleep.
'Guys they fell asleep the same position as the first time, where's Marlene's camera?' Peter passed it to her and they all went upstairs to see the couple asleep, this was the third Polaroid of them like this, the gang decided to keep the photos for an album made only of them asleep together.
'I'm fucking tired, so can youse leave' Em told the boys.
'We all synced up and want to sleep so bye' Mary added. James gave Lily a kiss and left with Peter and Remus.
When they woke up it was the middle of the night and neither Sirius or Mar could work out their surroundings.
'We're in the girls dorm' Mar said when she opened the bed curtains. Sirius got up to go to his own room when Marlene said 'You might as well stay you've been here the whole night so no one is bothered' With that they snuggled up to each other and went back to sleep.