Better than you know yourself

In the week after Sirius and Marlene said "I love you" they were seen to be excusing themselves from multiple lessons or coming into the common room at weird times. The other sixth years worked out that both would excuse themselves at the same time just in different lessons and realised what was going on.
'Shit, either they are really sneaky of we are just super dumb' Remus was shocked at the fact they had all only just realised.
'I swear to god, I'm going to be pissed if I walk in on them, I do not need to see my brother and basically sister together' James pulled a disgusted face.
'Well done Prongs you made that image way worse' Peter replied visibly uncomfortable.
Sirius and Mar walked into the common room with a particular glow about them.
'Guys don't let them know we know, follow my lead' Emmeline whispered as the couple neared the sofas as Marlene sat down Em asked.
'Hey Mar, where did you get to in herbology I was under the impression you were coming back'
'What about you Pads you left half way through defence' Lily chimed in catching what Em was doing.
'Yeah, Tilly' Remus looked around at all the confused faces 'Abbott my girlfriend Tilly Abbott, said you left care of magical creatures early as well'
'Isn't that the same time that you went out of the theory astronomy lesson?'
'Haha okay yeah we get it' Marlene rolled her eyes 'pretty surprised you didn't mention it earlier, I didn't think we were being THAT discreet'
'We're basically all in relationships now so we need a rota for room use, so we know when we can actually go into our dorms'
'Lily are you actually making us plan when we are having sex?'
'No, I just mean that there are certain times where people know that there is a high chance of that room being in use'
'Ha Lily wants a shag timetable' Everyone burst of laughing even Lily herself couldn't stifle her own.
'Right at any other time just put a sock on the door or something' everyone nodded and was happy to end the conversation there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sirius and Marlene lay on her bed Mar testing him on how many stars he could name
'Bellatrix,Andromeda,Regulus'
'I do realise your just naming family members and not ones I taught you' Marlene tickled Sirius' side.
'Oi okay um Ursa Minor and Ursa Major,Centaurus,o-o-Ophiuchus'
'Well at least you got two oh no sorry three'
'Hahaha they are separate so they count separately'
'Can you get my shorts you know the black ones'
'Yeah top left draw right?' Lily peered over her textbook she was reading, she nudged James to watch as Sirius got up and went directly to the right draw also getting some socks,pants,and a jumper.
'Cheers' Marlene got up and walked to the bathroom, she turned around and caught a towel that Sirius chucked to her.
'What?' Sirius said innocently when he looked up and Lily and James were staring at him.
'How did you know what she wanted she only asked for shorts-'
'And how did you know where her stuff was I've been roommates with her for five plus years and I still don't know where half her stuff goes'
'She has a bath the same time and day every week she's on her period, and those are her comfy clothes' Sirius sat down on his girlfriends bed smiling smugly.
'You two know each other way to well it's like you've been together for fifty years' James told Sirius while he plaited his hair.
'Do you think Mary will do my hair if I ask her'
'Nope'
'Oh James stop it of course she will Sirius' Lily hit James playfully with her textbook.
'Maybe she will tonight at this thing later'
'You get that Rem just wants us to befriend his girlfriend it isn't a "thing" we are just going to hang out will people who have lived together for nearly six years and a new person'
'Prongs that makes it sound like a "thing" maybe your not as okay and cool with it as you think'
'I am mate it's just because we don't really have any lessons with her so the only time we see her is outside of class but what if she doesn't vibe with us'
'James and Sirius she is going to be fine stop stressing, Sirius go and brush your hair through so it's easier for Mary, James go change your clothes because you've worn that top for like three days.'
'Okay mum' Sirius and James replied trouping out of the girls dorm, Sirius gave the bathroom door two taps.
'Love you too' Marlene's voice came from the bathroom, Lily sat with her mouth wide open confused at how they understood each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Would you rather eat a whole packet of Burts beens or miss the welcome feast' Emmeline asked the group.
'Ew I could never finish a pack of those beans they are disgusting'
'Feast' most of the group agreed but James,Marlene and Sirius sat their bamboozled at the thought of missing the welcome feast.
'Okay would anyone follow someone jumping off a cliff' Marlene stifled a laugh and styled it into a cough Tilly looked confused as she thought the answer to her question was rather simple.
'What you need to know Abbott is that the guys have jumped off a cliff before and we all followed, so I guess the answer to that is yes we all would' Marlene was now shaking with laughter.
'We were more pushed then jumped' Peter protested 'I am pretty sure I felt a hand on my shoulder and then nothing below my feet'
'Wait' Remus' face dropped 'you didn't jump?'
'So we followed someone who was pushed of a cliff'
'Marlene what did you do'
'Well' Marlene started still shaking with laughter 'the guys are kind of like dominos, so I tapped Si who grabbed on to James who grabbed on to Rem who tried to grab on to Pete but failed and ended up pushing him instead, the guys must of thought he was being brave so followed him and then us girls followed them.'
'You guys are literally crazy' Tilly smiled, happy with her new friends.