Plans

Bro - okay so my writing style may change a bit from here, I write more scripts than stories which is why a lot of it is dialogue heavy however I am trying to develop and change that with more descriptions:)
Ta xx
This chapter is short to work as a filler :)
- - - - - - - -

'Mar.'
The girl looked down, not wanting to greet the eyes of the speaker, she knew she may not be able to keep it in is she did. She took notice of the many crinkles in her bed sheet before being brought back to attention by a hand on her wrist.
'Don't' She replied to the action.
'Mar, talk to me, please just talk. If not to me at least at me, about anything, about bloody quidditch if you want. But to me, because I'm here.'
'I bloody know you're here, I'm not an idiot.'
The dark haired boy inhaled sharply, he had grown accustomed to Marlene's antics yet somehow hadn't found the perfect way to react.
'I'm sorry-'
'You shouldn't-'
The pair took a deep breath, as Marlene's gaze met the boy's he nodded his head gesturing that she should carry on.
'You shouldn't have gone. If something happened to you I- I- wouldn't know what to do.'
'Want to cuddle?'
'No.' The reply was sarcastic, she lay down whilst the grey eyed boy wrapped his arms around, although she wouldn't outright admit it - she wanted the comfort of his grasp.
They lay together. Silent. Just as they had done for many nights. Basking in each other's presence.

- - - - - - - - -

The suns rays clawed through the cracks in the curtains, receiving groans from several teens.
'Can someone tell the sun to fuck off.'
'Why don't you shut the fuck up instead?'
More groans sounded almost like an alarm, it was too early to argue - for anyone but Marlene McKinnon. She had become determined during her nightly rest ; finish the school year, find Matt, find the rest of her family, ask why they left her, beat the living daylights out of the twins, denounce her parents, tell Sirius the news she had been hiding since fifth year, hope he wouldn't leave her, move in with Lily, move out, get own apartment, let Sirius move in.
She didn't know what to do after the last, she didn't even know if she would get that far in her plan, but that was the plan and she wasn't going to change it just yet, however this meant she was going to finish school, Marlene McKinnon was the type of girl who hated half measures (unless it was something she hated) so she knew she was going to have to study, nothing below an 'E', well maybe one or two 'A's she could exceed expectations in some and be acceptable in others.

- - - - - - - - -
Three months later
21st June 1977

'God, Marlene you've been studying for hours and we've finished out end of year tests.'
'We have our NEWTs next year and anyway I'm not studying I'm organising.'
'A sentence no one ever thought the Marlene McKinnon would ever say.' Sirius bent down and gave the blonde girl a kiss on the forehead.
'Look I'm just preparing for next year so I get it over with and leave this school.'
'Why would you wanna leave Hogwarts?'
'Because I'm sick and tired of looking at the same walls for six years, I just want to get out and be free.'

Marlene had started to deviate from her plan.

Although yes she was planning on staying in Hogwarts and achieving her grades she had decided to leave her family behind her, not to find them and put herself through excess pain when she had her own chosen family.
Marlene had packed and was ready to leave Hogwarts two days later, she would be staying at the Potter's and at the Evans' throughout the summer holiday. She was excited yet wary about this summer she could feel a sick darkness in the outside would growing, although it didn't seem to of affected her school.

- - - - - - - - - -
On the Hogwarts express to Kings Cross Station

'Oh my, you guys really did it on the train?' Tilly asked and the blond and raven haired couple that had just walked in, hair ruffled clothes equally so.
'Ohh-e sorr-y.' Marlene mocked as she sat down next to the other girl, 'actually we just raced down the length of the train and fell over a load of second years.' She noted that Remus' eyes had widened, 'Don't fret they are all okay Rem, I wasn't running THAT fast.'
'You two are going to be the death of me.' The brown haired boy replied, shaking his head and messing up his floppy hair more.
'Imaging if that was written on your grave - killed by stress due to the hottest couple in the world.' Sirius answered.
'It's true..we are the hottest couple. But not in the world, no no. The universe.' Marlene smirked as she gestured the amount of attractiveness she possessed.
- - - - - - - - -

'Come on we have to get out the station quickly!' James chattered and he almost pulled Marlene from saying goodbye to Lily and the girls.
'For flips sake James what are you doing?'
'James could you- I don't know calm the FUCK DOWN!' Marlene shouted at her friend.
'We have to get home quickly, my parents aren't coming to pick us up so we have to get one of those taxi things.'
'You're telling me three purebloods are going to take muggle transport. Do you even have muggle money?' Marlene retorted.
'Yes yes, Lily explained it all to me and I have been in one before anyway, come on!' The trio all began running to get to a taxi, just to then find out that they could of walked as none came for ten minutes.'
James had been avoiding eye contact for nine of those ten minutes. Finally giving up as if he thought the couple were going to pierce his should with their killer stares.
A taxi appeared and the trio scrambled in to begin their summer holiday their stuff already sent to the house with a little help from their wands.
- - - - - - -

Okkkkkki so I'm thinking a timeskip? Not too far just because this was set in sixth year.
So if it seems a tad weird with time I'm sorry :(
:)