He gets out the water, removing his regular blue t-shirt to reveal the faint outline of abs before walking over to me. A smirk grows on his lips as he wraps his arms around my waist. I gasped trying to push him off of me, I've seen too many movies not to know what happens next.

My attempts of escape are futile as he lifts me off the ground, easily as if me weighing 150 pounds doesn't bother him, and slings me over his shoulder. I grip on to his neck tightly, afraid of falling into the dirt but also trying to free my legs. He just takes off my slip on Vans and throws them to the side.

"I swear Jace Kingston, if you put me in that dirty water I'll kill you." He ignores me and advances towards the water. I'm afraid to look down as he steps into the river and switches me to bridal position.

"The water won't kill you Let," He still hasn't dropped me yet. "Didn't you say you wanted to live like a movie?"

"I say a lot of things I don't mean." He sighs, loosening his grip on my legs, making me grip tighter to his neck.

"I'm going to set you down now."

"I'm enjoying it from right here," I stated, my voice shaking. "Why do I have to get in?"

"Because you'll regret it if you don't."

"I have no regrets." I muttered as he lowered me down to about an inch above the water.

"Put your feet down," I shake my head.

"Either feet down or I'll drop you and get your clothes wet." I never moved so fast in my life. I was grumbling as the cool water reached my knee.

Jace left me to get closer to the waterfall, I begrudgingly followed him. I wasn't worried about missing my movie moment if it meant I had to swim in unchlorinated water.

"I'm going to get out of this and be sucked dry of my blood by leeches." He doesn't bother looking back at me.

"Live in the moment, Scarlett. This may never happen again."

"I think I can live with that."

"Winnie didn't complain this much." He muttered.

"Winnie had a gorgeous boy on her arm who was wet and shirtless." He stops and turns around to face me with a frown.

"What am I?"

"No offense, Jacey, but you're no Jesse." I snorted, pushing him to the side.

"You're right. I'm way better."

The water actually feels nice. I want to go deeper but I'm trying my best not to get my clothes wet. Jace didn't care about wet clothes because half of his shorts were already submerged. I turn back to Jace with a hint of a smile playing at my lips.

"I want to go further." His brows knit together probably thinking I'm dumb for telling him that.

"Then go further."

"I don't want to get my clothes wet." His mouth formed an 'o'.

I flash him a charming smile, moving towards him until we're only a few inches apart.

"Please Jacey..."

He searches me with his eyes before releasing a loud sigh. I get on my tip toes and fling my arms around his neck. He picks me up bridal style once again and moves deeper in the water. The waterfall grows louder and he stops before the water hits his waist. I frowned, feeling bad that he has to ride all the way home in wet shorts.

"I have an extra pair in the car." He reassures me, reading my mind.

It's silent for a few minutes. The only noise comes from the waterfall in front of us and a few birds in the distance. I feel our breathing synch up as we stare at the glorious sight. I feel bad for the people who never get the chance to see a real life waterfall which was me before today.