Then after that, it's pretty straightforward. Walk inside the baseball field and sit in the very back until Jace is done with his game. Destiny will leave with Jasper who has sadly been notified of this ridiculous plan. He promised not to say anything even though I would rather eat nails than trust his word, I don't have another option.

That's basically the whole plan and as long as he doesn't ask for too much detail than we'll be good.

Okay, so I might have a little bump in the road with my plan. The school is gated and you need a legitimate reason or a school ID to get in. We don't have either.

We're two random teenage girls wearing shorts and crop tops. Everybody around us is wearing uniforms or have enough money to afford the uniforms. We have a beat-up Toyota and our word, but as I've learned my word isn't worth shit.

"No ID, no entry." The burly male guard barked from inside a toll booth looking thing.

"We're here for the baseball game. My best friend is playing!"

"Listen, girl, we can't just let anybody into our campus," I glanced back at Destiny for help but she's absorbed in what looks like Kylie Jenners Twitter page. "I suggest you move along."

"We're two teenage girls for crying out loud!" I told him. "What possibly could we be doing?"

"I don't know how they do it wherever you're from-"

"Excuse me, sir?" I hissed, voice growing deeper. "Is there something you're implying?"

"I'm not a racist if that's what you're saying-"

"I'm not saying anything but you are," I stated calmly, leaning out the window and coming eye to eye with the overweight middle-aged man. "I'm pretty influential where I'm from and I wouldn't want word to get around that me and my friend aren't being let into this fine establishment because of something as trivial as race now would we?"

"I'll call security!" He fumed, his face turning beet red.

"For what because I'm an unarmed black woman who poses no threat to you or the school. I'd love to see what the news says about that-" I noticed his name tag. "Mr. Warren."

"You wouldn't dare-"

"Do you really want to take that chance?" A line of sweat forms on his forehead which he wipes with a paper towel before showing me a smile.

"Welcome to Markland Preparatory Academy, I hope you enjoy your stay!" I grinned and nodded as the gates opened up.

"Thank you for your cooperation!" I said before riding through the games revealing a rather historic looking building the size of a small castle. There were large green arches decorating the walkways and a large garden. Destiny looked away from her phone long enough to be in a state of awe at the fine specimens that grace these halls.

It's a shame I don't actually go here because if I did... damn.

It took us nearly ten minutes to find the field as it was hidden behind the monstrous school. I pulled into an empty parking space in between a black Audi and a BMW. I saw a few students out of uniform adorned in various designer clothing making Destiny and I stick out like a sore thumb. I was too plain and she was out there whereas these kids didn't have to try at all to look like movie stars. It was their birthright.

I put on a pair of sunglasses I got for cheap at Forever 21 and stepped out the car. Destiny and I walked down the stairs to reveal rolling green fields, freshly shaven, and filled to the brim with teenagers running around inexpensive sports gear.

"Ugh, I can't believe I let you drag me to another game," Destiny complained.

"You ditched me at the last one and you're about to do it again!"