Risky thoughts. Jungkook X Reader. (18+)

april
-Sweetie, you need to look pretty, you're going to meet my boyfriend Jeon Jihoon.
-Mom, are you kidding? How long have you been dating this guy? I asked, with furrowed eyebrows.
-(Y/n), Jihoon and I have been dating for over a year now. I'm sure you're gonna like him. She answered.
-You never told me that mom. I'm kind of disappointed.
-He has a son around your age, you're gonna get along just fine, you'll see.
-You know mom, it's like, ever since dad died, you completely forgot about him. You're off dating these men left and right. I don't even get to ever meet them. And let me guess, the only reason you want me to meet him is because he proposed?
-Don't be like that, (Y/n). You're hurting my feelings. Mom said as she frowned.
-So it's true then. Well apparently my feelings or dad's feelings don't matter anymore, so whatever.

My mom basically dragged me off to this stupid restaurant. She threatened to send me to a boarding school if I didn't comply. I'm barely 19. My dad died four years ago and ever since then, mom has been looking for someone to replace him. I know she should be happy but she could at least talk to me about it. Since my dad died, I've been reckless, hanging out with bad influences, piercing my ears, I even got a sprig of lilac tattooed on ribs. I dated bad guys. But now I'm 19, I'm single, I'm still a grade A student, but I don't have anything to live for. But for now, I'm gonna go to this restaurant and meet whoever that Jihoon guy is.

-Hello dear, said mom in an enchanted voice.
-Hi love, answered Mr.Jeon. This must be your lovely daughter you always talk about. Nice to finally meet you (Y/n), I'm your mother's fiancé Jeon Jihoon.
-Nice to meet you sir. I answered, faking the tackiest smile.
-This is my son, Jungkook. He added.
-Hi (Y/n).
He was quite tall, 22 years old and had dark brown slightly curled hair. He was wearing a black button up shirt tucked into black dress pants. He was my step-brother to be.
july
I now lived at Jeon Jihoon's house. Permanently. I had my own room and everything. Mom and Mr.Jeon are going to get married next December. I had only been living here for a couple days. We packed everything out of my old house and sold it.
-Well sweetie, we're leaving! Mom said in a joyous tone.
-Well have a safe flight, take loads of pictures and have fun. I answered, with my fake smile.
-Jungkook, take care of (Y/n). Said Mr.Jeon to his son.
-Sure. He answered in a deep tone.
-Bye loves, see you in September ! Added mom before taking her bags and closing the door. They left us two, Jungkook and I, who barely talk, alone together for the whole entire summer. They went on a trip to the States. When I turned around, Jungkook had already left and went back up to his room. I went and knocked on his door.
-What! They barely left and you're already needy? I heard him through the walls.
-Just make sure not to do anything stupid, Jungkook!
-That's my business, (Y/n)! Go find someone else to bother.

I can't believe him. He just stays cooped up in his room all the time. It's summer now. I should be having fun! I texted my friend Eunha to come over and swim with me. She showed up within 30 minutes or so. I wrapped my towel around myself and went downstairs to open the door.
-Hey (Y/n)! I brought popsicles!
-Awesome! I'm so happy to see you Eunha, I really needed a friend.
-Well I bet, after what you've told me over the phone...Let's go in the pool! She giggled.

Eunha was swimming around like a fish and I was soaking up the sun. Then I suddenly heard his annoying voice.
-(Y/n)! What are you doing?
-What does it look like I'm doing, Jungkook? I answered while covering up.
-Don't invite people over.
-Says who? This is my home now too, I'm having a friend over. You have this amazing pool and you don't even enjoy it. I added.
-Don't bother me anymore, keep it down. He said rudely before going back inside.
-Ugh, what a pain in the ass. I spewed.
-Uh, are you blind? Asked Eunha.
-What are you babbling about?
-That guy is so hot.
-You're kidding right? That's my stepbrother.
-Not yet he isn't.
-Eunha, that's gross, plus he's a total asshole.
-Whatever. I don't wanna annoy him so I'm gonna go back home. Anyways you're lucky (Y/n), to have a step brother like him. Eunha said before getting her stuff and leaving.