I just work here. Jungkook X Reader (18+)

The First Night : Friday

I was heading to work on a Friday. I was dressed casually in an oversized hoodie and some cute jeans. I was wearing my white sneakers and my hair was curled nicely. I wore very minimal makeup to keep a professional look. Tonight was going to be quite special. You see, I work as a concert coordinator, my job is to help the artists find their way in a certain venue. I lead them around back stage and organize everyone up so that every thing fits in its place and is perfect. Tonight was a very big night, a huge concert was about to happen and I was a little stressed out. BTS were having a concert here in Seoul at the World Cup Stadium for three days and I was hired as the coordinator. This has to be one of the biggest events of the year. There would be over 60 000 screaming fans seated right here every night. I was a little anxious about this event that I had been organizing for over a month. I made sure everything was checked ten times over and that everyone could have the best experience. I would have to say that the greatest part of my job is knowing that the fans and the artists had an unforgettable experience. But also, I got to meet so many celebrities and I consider myself to be so lucky. I've never met BTS before but I do know a bit about them. My best friend Luna is an avid fan and she would be attending tonight which made my job even more important. I gave her a spot in one of our luxury VIP lounges so she could really appreciate the show even more Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I wasn't there for the sound check yesterday, I let my team do all the work, but today, I had to actually meet the group and help them around the stadium.

It was 6 pm, fans were lining up for the concert that started at 8 sharp. I was fixing the entrance as BTS arrived, I welcomed them and showed them to their lodges. I noticed one of the members was looking at me, but I just shrugged it off.

At 6h30, I was filling up the snack bar when I heard a door behind me. I jumped a little and turned around to see who it was.
-Oh, hello, did you need anything? I asked.
-Oh I was just looking for some food, I was getting a little hungry. He answered.

It was the guy that starred at me earlier while I was welcoming the group. He was quite handsome. It was to be expected from an idol like him. He was much taller than me. He had brown hair and beautiful eyes. He also had a cute smile.
-Well, I made this snack bar incase the staff or you guys got hungry so help yourself. I smiled at him.
-Thanks! I'm Jungkook by the way. He said as he picked out some instant ramen and a banana milk.
-Looking forward to work with you, I'm (Y/n).
-Well, I better get back to my dressing room to get my hair and makeup done.
-I'll see you later, Jungkook. I waved him "bye" as he left the room.

He seemed like a charming, sweet guy. I kept on organizing the snacks and made sure the tables were all set.  I ran around the stadium relentlessly, trying to make sure that everyone was ready. The clock was ticking and it was almost time. I went to the dressing rooms at 7h45 to gather the members and bring them to the stage. I saw Jungkook again, he smiled at me. He was wearing tight black pants with a beautiful blouse. He almost looked surreal. I leaded the group to under the stage where they waited to make their first appearance. They were doing vocal exercises, some of them were stretching out and make up artists and hair stylists were scrambling to finish their work and add the final touches.

I had my head set on, ready to call it a show. It was 7h59. "Three, two, one, show time." The hydraulic platforms were slowly rising the guys up and the ARMY of 60 000 spectators were screaming and cheering so loud, it made the ground shake. I ran to my spot in front of the crowd to monitor the concert. They were to perform three songs before a break. I saw them dancing and they looked amazing. I loved hearing them sing.

It was break time, I ran backstage to guide the members back to their changing rooms...

The concert went on. There was a half time break, TXT performed for 30 minutes whilst BTS could change, retouch their makeup/hair and snack. They lounged around in the snack room. I talked to Jungkook about his performance and told him about my best friend who was a really big fan. He told me about some of his concerts in America and we laughed together. I also had the chance to talk to RM and Jin who were also very humble, sweet and down to earth.