Dangerous game. Jungkook X Reader (18+)

Chapter one : The Event of the Year
-Oh please, (Y/n), I really don't want to go alone. I promise you're gonna have fun.
-Lucy, come on. You know I hate going out. Parties are the worst. I always end up on someone's couch trying to get drunk without talking to anyone. I said.
-I'm begging you. If you're not having fun, we're gonna leave. It's THE event of the year and my crush is gonna be there...
-Who? Namjoon? Don't tell me you still have a crush on him.
-What does it matter to you? This is my only shot.
-Girl, that guy is annoying, you've never even talked to him. He hangs out with the popular rich girls and anyways, you're gonna be drunk.
-I...
Lucy gave me her infamous puppy eyes. Every time she did that I just couldn't say no. I knew that she liked Namjoon, like a lot. She found him so clever and handsome and she just couldn't ever shut up about him.
-Okay fine. I said while letting out a huge sigh.
She squealed and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
-Thank you, thank you, thank you, (Y/n)!
-Okay, but on one condition. You have to look like a goddess, Lucy. And don't worry, I got you covered. You know he won't even bother to look at you if you're boringly dressed.
-Then what are we waiting for? Let's get ready (Y/n)!

Lucy was my best friend since middle school. She was the one that dragged me out of bed whenever I wanted to stay in. I have to say, she's very sociable. She always looked out for me and stayed with me when I didn't have any friends. I wouldn't call her popular, but she definitely was one of the people that spoke to everyone in school. I was just her sidekick. Her best friend. Her only true friend and she knew it. We recently bought an apartment together. We wanted to live together since we were kids and we finally got the chance to do it. We were very close, never ever got in long lasting arguments. We always forgave each other. We had this connection, we just looked at each other and knew what we meant. We were like sisters.

Lucy and I were getting ready for the party. I put on my makeup, my white heels, my pretty dress to match. I knew I looked cute. And then I turned to see Lucy in her stunning sparkly dress, her hair, she was beautiful.
-Lucy, you look so gorgeous!
-Thanks honey, so do you!

We left and got into a cab that took us to a huge building in the heart of Seoul. We got to the elevator and then pressed to go up to the last floor. There was a tall, built up, dangerous looking bouncer at the door.
-Names ladies? He said seriously.
-We have a guest list for two under Lucy! Lu said with a huge smile.
The bouncer looked at us and then checked the list on his tablet.
-Welcome girls, have fun. He said.
Lucy grabbed my hand and we entered the humongous penthouse. The entrance was beautiful. We had to go down a flight of stairs covered in gray suede carpet. It was like a scene from a movie. We felt like royals going down the stairs and everyone looked at us.
-Hey Lu, you didn't tell me who was hosting this party. I whispered to her.
-Oh, it's one of Namjoon's friends. His name is Yoongi. I met him a while back at a summer event in Daegu.
-Oh yeah, I remember him, he was nice!

We finally got to the main floor, people had drinks in their hands. There were people kissing everywhere. Drunk girls with annoying laughs. This wasn't my scene at all. I didn't feel like I belonged there but at least I had Lu...Wait. Where did she run off to this time? I look away for one second and she's gone. This is why I hate parties. Not knowing anyone and just fucking being alone. Some random guy came up to me.
-Hey beautiful, what's your name? I'm Minjae by the way.
-Uh...
I ran off as soon as I saw Lucy talking with some other trio of popular girls.
-Hey Lucy! Who's this. One of the girls said in an annoyingly high pitched voice, pointing at me.
-Hi, I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you. I said with a bright smile. At least I was good at pretending I was having fun.
-Ooh! (Y/n), I love your dress by the way, I'm Tiff, this is Yoona and this girl here is Seoyeong.
-So, you're Lucy's friend right? Said Yoona.
-Yeah, in fact she's my bestie. Lu said with a cute giggle.
-Oh, well welcome, do you girls want a drink? Asked Tiff.
-Sure, I'll have one. Got any beer? I asked.
-Oh, no beer, but we have champagne! Answered Seoyeong.
-Here lemme grab a glass for both of you, added Tiff.