Broken and repaired. Taehyung X Reader (18+)

I cried in bed. Holding on to my favourite teddy bear. I tugged at its ears and snuck my face into it. I was so tired. My eyes were droopy and puffy. I didn't want to get out of bed. My tears just wouldn't stop falling. I was completely broken. My feelings were terrible. I was so hurt.

I found out my boyfriend, Ji-Sang, was cheating on me with one of my friends, Hyori. Then, when I went to confront them, they had already left me in the dust. I just came back home. It was 11 am. My head was dizzy from all those tears I've wept. My friend, my boyfriend, they had both betrayed me and left me to rot...It was gonna take a long ass time to make my heart feel better. My friend Chae pushed me out of bed. She grabbed my hands and pulled me next to her. She then looked at me seriously and said: "Listen (Y/n), you're absolutely beautiful and so damn intelligent. Don't let dumb people stomp all over your heart like that. I'm your best friend and I love you so much, it hurts me too to see you like that. So instead of crying like a baby, why don't you prove them that you deserve better and that you're better than them!" I wiped my tears away. "Okay..." I whimpered.

A week had passed since then. I started working at my new job, I was an intern at Big Hit Entertainment. My job was all about doing secretary work. But what I really wanted to do was to go into marketing.

The job was hard, especially because I was feeling so gloomy.

I woke up, got out and headed to work. It started raining when I was in the bus. Damn it, I forgot to check the weather forecast. I got off at my stop. Rain was pouring over my head.

Suddenly it stopped. I looked up to see a giant black umbrella. I turned around to face my saviour. I bowed to thank him. He was tall, wearing a black mask and a cap. I couldn't tell who he was but I guess he worked at Big Hit since we were going in the same place. As we entered the building and passed the security platform I heard a faint: "Have a nice day" coming from him. But I responded too late.

It was already mid-day. I was going for lunch and got downstairs to buy a sandwich at the vending machine. I didn't have time to go for an actual lunch because I had so much work to do. So I went back to my desk and worked while eating.

I felt a hand grab mine and pull me up from my chair.

Kim Taehyung. It was Kim Taehyung.

I kept my composure and was looking at him in shock. I then said: "C-Can I help you, sir?". Not really knowing how to address him. He then answered: "Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you...". He continued:

-You see, I was certain I remembered you from somewhere...
-Do you?
-Were you my neighbour, when I was young perhaps?
-I have no id...

I froze. I knew exactly who he was. I used to call him TaeTae when we were young. We lived next to each other before he moved away.

-TaeTae? I hesitated.
-(Y/n)! I knew I recognized you! You're so beautiful and you've grown so much!
-Thank you, you've gotten pretty handsome yourself!
-Wow I can't believe this! I was so sad when I had to move away...Look at us now! We meet again! I was happy I held that umbrella earlier too!
-So you were the one saving me from the rain!

The brightest smile appeared on his face.

-So, (Y/n), would you like to go out to get something to eat.
-Let me guess, japchae?
-Yes!!
-I'm sorry TaeTae, I have so much work to do...
-How about tonight?
-Alright, fine, it is Friday after all...
-Alright, (Y/n), I'll come to your desk later, just text me when you're done.

He entered his phone number in mine and left.

I blushed. Wow, I never realized Kim Taehyung was one of my childhood friends...How cool is that?! I remember we wanted to get married when we were kids. We were always sleeping over and doing everything together. We were inseparable. He left when he was 13 to move somewhere else in Daegu and we lost contact, it was so sad.

It was around 6h15 pm when I texted him. He came over to my desk ten minutes later and we headed out. As we got downstairs and walked in the building, I noticed some women staring at me aggressively. They looked jealous. We were walking outside, he had to cover his face with a black mask and a baseball cap so he wouldn't get recognized. So I put on my mask as well.

We went to a little restaurant and ordered japchae. We drank soju and ended up having BBQ. A few bottles later we were ready to hit the bars. I had gotten so comfortable with him. We talked about what happened over the last few years, where we studied, how everything changed.

We got to a cute little bar called Brewer in Ikseon-dong. We sat at the wooden tables and drank some good old beer. It felt like my tummy was a black hole, I kept on eating and drinking! I had told him about what had happened about a week ago, about my ex and my ex-friend.

Later on, we ended up going to the Soap Club since it was near. We took shots and were relaxing at a small table until Tae suddenly grabbed me and dragged me to the dance floor. He pulled me to him, grabbing my hips and pressing me against his chest. We danced away. He whispered in my ears. Sweet things, things that turned me on. I could only smile at him. I had my arms around his neck. The strong beat was blasting through the room. The air was hot. He had a few drops of sweat on his neck. He was sexy. I had never seen him like that. His eyes were fixing mine. He finally said: "That's it..." He pulled me away from the dance floor. His hand was holding on to mine, pushing through the crowd. We exited the club and he brought me to the first motel he saw. He payed for a room. I was only being dragged by him, I didn't say a word. In the elevator, he grabbed my hips and kissed me. His tongue was exploring my mouth. His lips pushed against mine and he bit me. He licked my neck. I could only breathe loudly, feeling him touching me sensually. He lifted me into his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. We were too busy making out we didn't realize that we were in the middle of the hallway.

When we finally reached our room, he slammed the door open. Turned around to close it and pushed me against it. My back hit it hard. Tae was playing rough. He grasped my hips, my ass and my thighs. He forcefully dragged me to the bed and threw me on it. He ripped off my black button up shirt to reveal a red lacy bra. He was quick to remove my suit pants so he could see the matching red panties. My hands were over my head, I was ready for him. He quickly undressed himself. I then slowly removed the last pieces of clothing and threw them somewhere. It was over for me...He was gazing at me, scanning my body, biting his lips in desire.

He then talked to my ear in a deep, husky voice: "You deserve to be treated like a princess, (Y/n). I really want to make you feel good tonight, I don't want you to be upset anymore , let me fill you up and make you scream!"

He was on top of me just waiting for my response. I looked up to him and nodded.

He entered me slowly and I grasped the bed sheets, trying not to scream. I needed to ajust to him. He started moving back and forth giving me goosebumps. I arched my back and tugged at his hair. My hands then ran down his toned chest. I cupped his cheeks so he would kiss me.

I was feeling dizzy from all the alcohol. He was kissing me so well. His lips were so soft. He bit mine. His hands traveled and explored my body my back, my hips and my neck. He pushed himself so hard it made me scream. I was uncontrollably a moaning mess...

That night was one I would remember for ever. Tae calling my name, whispering into my ears: "(Y/n), baby. I love you.".

Of course we were under the influence of alcohol but that night, we fell for each other. Like when we were kids. I remember his lips, his body.

I felt so much better, so much happier. Our relationship eventually was publicized. Many girls and women were jealous of me.

But I guess I just feel happy now. Tae with me, in my bed this morning. The light is shining through the window. I'm petting his back while he lightly breathes, he sleeps. I love him. He's just amazing and kind. I want to be with him forever!