Times two. Jungkook X Reader X Taehyung (18+)

Author's note
This story was requested by Mona.
Thank you!

Times Two
Forbidden love, something or someone you can't have, I've always wanted a twisted romance, with a Prince Charming or maybe two. However, even after becoming an adult, I haven't been able to find what I yearned for. Was it too much of me to ask? Men have always disappointed me, ever since I had my first real relationship, yet, all I wanted was tall, dark, handsome and kinky. I've never felt so lonely, all my friends had lovers, boyfriends, girlfriends, I didn't have one. It was hard dealing with my loneliness, but even harder to deal with my desires. I was a devilish one, in disguise. I read all the books on love making, all the kinkiest fictions, I've had many hookups yet none of them seemed to be satisfying enough for me. I was always in a bad mood, never getting what I wanted, covering it all up with a smile and a bright personality. I was still in university, working part time at a tattoo and piercing shop as an artist. I designed beautiful pieces, inking them in flesh, I was told I had a delicate touch, my art was usually subtle and simple. I also learned how to do some piercings, however, I personally did not have many on myself. I only had one tattoo, and it was well hidden, on my butt. I started this job for fun, one of my old friends trained me to use the tools.

I loved working there. I could spend hours on a piece, just enjoying the art of it, the sound of the machine buzzing, the satisfied look on client's faces. There was a simple issue with it all, my manager was the most attractive person I had ever met. Normally, it was rather simple for me to ask someone out, but my manager, JK, was so intimidating, his long black hair, his tattoo sleeve, his tall figure and strong physique. He had a charming voice, a great sense of style and of course a sex appeal that made me go wild. I was actually rather shy around him. He was a few years older than me and made me lose my focus whenever he looked my way. Oh, how I longed for him. I just wanted him all to myself but he was taken. Very taken. His girlfriend, Seong Hana, was an absolutely gorgeous woman, a professional model, she was so incredibly beautiful, I mean, even being myself, I can openly say that I would definitely date her if I ever had the chance, but she did have a rotten personality, she was like a dark glooming curse, a jealous freak. Whenever she'd come visit the shop, she would send death glares my way. She hasn't been around lately, which I thought was odd.

I was cleaning up the piercing table after giving a client an industrial. I then went outside for my break, texting JK I'd be back in fifteen. I walked the streets alone, fetching tea from a coffee shop nearby. I turned my head and was completely shocked. In a luxury car, parked by the sidewalk, she was there, Seong Hana. She was kissing another man. My body froze in place and I simply couldn't process it. I immediately felt so angry, rage rushing through my body. "How could she?!" I thought. My fists clenching up. JK was the perfect boyfriend, how could she cheat on him?
-SEONG HANA! I shouted. She rose her eyes to meet mine. Her face in a state of shock.
-(Y/n)! What are you doing here?! She asked, fidgeting around in the car.
-I was taking my break. What the fuck are YOU doing, huh?! I asked furiously.
-I- That's none of your business, (Y/n). You better not tell JK about it.
-As if I would act blind to what you just did. I'm leaving, I spat before sprinting my way back to the shop. I opened the front door with a swing and went strait to my manager's office. I opened the door without a single thought in my mind. JK jumped a little in surprise, he had never seen me angry before.
-I need to talk to you, right now! I said.
-Woah, hold your horses, (Y/n). You look like you sprinted back here, what's wrong? He asked in his usual calm tone.
-I saw Seong Hana...
-Yeah, so?
-She was kissing another guy...
-Hmm, I see. Well, can't say I'm surprised, it's not the first time she's cheated on me.
-Then why are you still with her?
-I don't really care anymore, I think I'll just dump her.
-Good...well, I- I'll get back to work, I have an appointment to get ready for, see you later...I mumbled before exiting the office.